Page 118 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1868108113114115116117118119120121122123128 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 2602
  1. #2341  
    I only use treo launchers recent apps to get to apps on the card since the Palm version doesnt include this. works very well for this.
  2. #2342  
    Quote Originally Posted by B@tze View Post
    Our Godfather of Wallpaper & Skins !

    Thank you very,very much !

    One please = The Linux-Apple in the Lower Right Area (Under the Calendar)
    Here ya go.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NachoB; 06/18/2008 at 08:28 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  3. #2343  
    Like a Dream

    Itīs perfect !

    Thank you very much !!!
    B@tze - Der Blog

    ""Miembro orgulloso del grupo de usuarios Palm de Palma de Mallorca""

    Free Tibet !
  4. #2344  
    Oh, man....

    I have decided to jump (mercifully) from my Treo 700p to the new VZW Centro... gonna streamline a bit... get rid of ZLauncher/Launch Anywhere, etc., and go with Lnchr... but JUDAS PRIEST there's too many pages to go through to see all the wallpaper/icon stuff!!!!!!!

    OVERLOAD! ARGH!!!!

    LOL...

    Nice to to see it is so supported by users and has a small footprint...
  5. #2345  
    Hey Nacho...

    LOVE the Seattle Seahawks wallpaper... how hard would it be to tweak one so it is like the others, with the Seahawks logo in the bottom right corner with the shadow for the date box, like many of your other wallpapers... (hint hint...)

  6. #2346  
    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    Hey Nacho...

    LOVE the Seattle Seahawks wallpaper... how hard would it be to tweak one so it is like the others, with the Seahawks logo in the bottom right corner with the shadow for the date box, like many of your other wallpapers... (hint hint...)

    This?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  7. #2347  
    Um, yes! That rocks! Absolutely!

    Thanks Nacho...
  8. #2348  
    Quote Originally Posted by gigal00 View Post
    Here they are!
    Hello I forgot to thank you for these still having trouble putting them on the phone but i will get there soon just dont want you to think i am ungreatful. Do you have any other icon themes anime or sci fi?
  9. #2349  
    Any new plans for TL yet horace?
  10. #2350  
    Am I missing something here?

    Is there some way to get Lnchr to refresh apps? I just got a new Centro and am installing a bunch of stuff. Everytime I install something, the only way I can get Lnchr to show the new app is to dump out to the system launcher and then come back in. Is that it? There's no way to refresh Lnchr automatically?

    If true, that's kind of a basic feature that is completely absent, IMHO...
  11. #2351  
    It should update just fine. You don't happen to have hide unfiled apps checked do you? I'm guessing that you are going to palm's launcher to change the categories and then you see them when you come back in.
  12. #2352  
    Nope, I don't. I don't do anything. I install. It's not there. I dump out to the system launcher and come back in - it's there. And I usually stay in the All category too, so it's not like I just forget to check the unfiled category. If I am looking in the All category, it should be there. It's not. Anyway, there should be a "refresh apps" option in TL that is not there IMHO...
  13. #2353  
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    It should update just fine.
    It doesn't work that way for me either. I've always had to exit to the Palm launcher and then relaunch Treo Launcher in order to get newly installed apps to show up.

    In fact, in this post, Horace even confirms that's the way it works. While he says it will be fixed in a "future version," I haven't seen the fix yet.
  14. #2354  
    yeah when you install new apps you have to go back into the palm launcher once before they show up in treolauncher. you dont even have to categorize them. just go to system launcher then go back to treolauncher.


    That should be updated for the next version I think. I would like to see some things personnaly for treolauncher.

    1 newly installed apps dont require going back to launcher to see.

    2 ability to use delete/beam/info from the the command bar and/or menu. (treolauncher blocks these icons from showing up in the command bar for some reason)

    3 see if anything can be done about the mytreo being launched when other app selected (usually only by touchscreen input)

    4 see if maybe the top white bar next to the tab where the radio/battery icons are can share the wallpaper. (pretty please on that one )

    5 maybe a way to categorize the apps on card without being in subfolders in the launcher folder on card. ( I myself dont mind but most apps wont read apps in subfolders.)

    Whatcha think?
  15. #2355  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    5 maybe a way to categorize the apps on card without being in subfolders in the launcher folder on card. ( I myself dont mind but most apps wont read apps in subfolders.)
    I'd like to see TreoLauncher have the ability to access the card itself. Currently, it only shows the categories on the phone. If I need to access something on the card, I have to use the default Palm Launcher.
  16. #2356  
    if you make a category in th palm launcher called +card they should show.

    they wont be categorized but will show in the "all" category in Treolauncher
  17. #2357  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    yeah when you install new apps you have to go back into the palm launcher once before they show up in treolauncher. you dont even have to categorize them. just go to system launcher then go back to treolauncher.


    That should be updated for the next version I think. I would like to see some things personnaly for treolauncher.

    1 newly installed apps dont require going back to launcher to see.

    2 ability to use delete/beam/info from the the command bar and/or menu. (treolauncher blocks these icons from showing up in the command bar for some reason)

    3 see if anything can be done about the mytreo being launched when other app selected (usually only by touchscreen input)

    4 see if maybe the top white bar next to the tab where the radio/battery icons are can share the wallpaper. (pretty please on that one )

    5 maybe a way to categorize the apps on card without being in subfolders in the launcher folder on card. ( I myself dont mind but most apps wont read apps in subfolders.)

    Whatcha think?
    With respect to Horace and OLD_HATCH, I doubt we'll be seeing any substantial improvements to TL - it looks to be pretty dead to me...
  18. #2358  
    I only would like three things added:

    1) extend wallpaper to FULL SCREEN (the white bar at the top just makes it look cheesy - other apps can do it, why not TL?)

    2) automatic update/refresh of apps

    3) recent apps bar at bottom of ABC mode screen...

    In that order as well. What can I say? I am a sucker for eye candy and that white stripe detracts from the whole image...
  19. #2359  
    Quote Originally Posted by rossarnie View Post
    With respect to Horace and OLD_HATCH, I doubt we'll be seeing any substantial improvements to TL - it looks to be pretty dead to me...
    While there havent been any comments from Horace in a while I sure hope not. You never know though. Sometimes bigger and better things come around and little things like this become less important.
  20. #2360  
    Here's a question for you... I am working on custom icons and adding some. I have two programs on my Centro - Snap and Snapper (snappermail). Okay, I have a separate icon for each, names snap.gif and snapper.gif. However, both apps use the snapper.gif icon.

    Obviously TL is just looking at the first few letters of the app name here, hence using the one icon. How can I differentiate these two apps so that TL will use the correct icon for each?

Posting Permissions