Page 117 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1767107112113114115116117118119120121122127 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 2602
    Quote Originally Posted by Primathon View Post
    Thanks a lot!

I like both, especially the first one.
    Pretty, ain't it? Here's a 1440x900 version:

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/4...x900qh4.th.jpg
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Does anyone have any good "i-phone" style icons (like above) for Shimon's apps - TakePhone, 2day, and 4cast?
    is there any way to get back to the popup menu to sort through the sections after already highlighting an app?

to clarify, the moment you press the home button, you press up to get to the category selector (the popup button that allows you to select the category). however, if you press down, you highlight an app and can no longer press up to get to the popup button. hopefully i make sense.
    Press the home button again.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    But you have to be on the first page of apps to be able to press up to get to categories after pressing the home button.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by gab2409 View Post
    ask and ye shall receive.
    Must be an f$u grad because you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed!
    Is there any way to get rid of the calendar in 123 mode and just have the wallpaper ??

Just curious ?
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Is there any way to get rid of the calendar in 123 mode and just have the wallpaper ??
    Nope, I (and others) had requested this feature but doesn't look like it will happen. You can hit the space bar to go into abc mode, which gets rid of the calendar but also gets rid of the "most used icons" at the bottom.
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimmer View Post
    You can hit the space bar to go into abc mode, which gets rid of the calendar but also gets rid of the "most used icons" at the bottom.
    It seems like you can't access the most used icons with the directional pad. As far as I can tell, you have to tap them with the stylus. Since I can get to 8 of the 10 listed apps by holding the Home hard button, I rarely use Treo Launcher's icons. I don't consider it a big loss if they're not in the abc mode, but others may feel differently. You can display more apps in abc mode than in the 123 mode though, which may be useful for some people.
    But you lose the wallpaper in abc mode defeating the purpose of having just the wallpaper. the calendar is a cool option but it should be just that an option as I would rather not have it on all the time. But its still a great launcher , was just curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    But you lose the wallpaper in abc mode defeating the purpose of having just the wallpaper.
    No you don't. Wallpaper works fine in abc mode. I think you just have to go in and select it again. For example, in 123 mode I have a certain wallpaper set, when I switch to abc mode, I have a different wallpaper set.
    Oh wow thank you so much. Much appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by screeema View Post
    how do you get a different font?? I can barely see the one installed..
    yes old eyes!!

Any thoughts on this one?
    Charliec
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by charliec View Post
    Any thoughts on this one?
    I use fontsmoother. It works great for me.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    Does anyone have any good "i-phone" style icons (like above) for Shimon's apps - TakePhone, 2day, and 4cast?
    try these:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...16&postcount=1
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Thanks!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dronak View Post
    It seems like you can't access the most used icons with the directional pad. As far as I can tell, you have to tap them with the stylus.
    You can. Press the Return/Enter key to bring your focus to the recent app bar, then navigate with the D-pad.
    I actually have mine hidden and use the Return/Enter key to show them when needed.
    Last edited by NachoB; 06/13/2008 at 07:07 AM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    I use fontsmoother. It works great for me.
    You're able to get FS to change the font for the icon names??

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    You can. Press the Return/Enter key to bring your focus to the recent app bar, then navigate with the D-pad.
    Ah, I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip. The most recently used icons are more useful now. Chances are I'll still use the "hold Home" method more often though, since I can do that anywhere, even while another application is open. But it's still good to know that I can get to Treo Launcher's mini-icons without the stylus.