Page 115 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1565105110111112113114115116117118119120125 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 2602
    Quote Originally Posted by psixichka View Post
    can't make treolauncher the defaukt on my centro

You can't, or the system won't allow you?

Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    You can't, or the system won't allow you?
    I checked the appropriate boxes & everything but when I hit home it still goes to the system launcher...
    do u have a gsm centro?

I think the latest version corrected this problem. Make sure you have the latest version
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    Either way I figured out a way to paste into Opera mini without it.

So how do you paste into Opera Mini?
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    do u have a gsm centro?

I think the latest version corrected this problem. Make sure you have the latest version
    sprint centro I don't think it's gsm
    i'll upgrade my version from home
    thanks

can someone remind alsoif there is a way to get wallpapers on there without the micro sd? it's in the mail
    Quote Originally Posted by psixichka View Post
    sprint centro I don't think it's gsm
    i'll upgrade my version from home
    thanks

can someone remind alsoif there is a way to get wallpapers on there without the micro sd? it's in the mail
    You can use Palm Desktop to sync them to RAM.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    You can use Palm Desktop to sync them to RAM.

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor View Post
    So how do you paste into Opera Mini?
    I think you have to use their latest beta and you still cant copy and paste normally while in it without being in a text field screen, but heres how you get youe email and mms links into opera mini.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...1&postcount=26
    This is the first of what I hope will be a serise of more Palm style icons to use a replacements for 3rd party apps.

The first is a (sorely needed) replacement icon for Toccer and the second is a template that features the standard blue disk and a few pixles of the default shadow colors. Typically Palm puts the icon on the disk at a 33% or so angle.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    X-Files theme wall paper
    Attached Images Attached Images
    So horace, working on anything new?

Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    So horace, working on anything new?
    Yes, tried a few stuff, e.g. transparent title. However, it's almost impossible to make the Categories drop-down to play well with transparency (except self-drawn). So most of the work are experimental and not good for public release ...
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    Yes, tried a few stuff, e.g. transparent title. However, it's almost impossible to make the Categories drop-down to play well with transparency (except self-drawn). So most of the work are experimental and not good for public release ...

Atleast you are trying.

Hey Horace how about including themes on your next release. That way you we can just select from pre-existing themes in the launcher each with their own set of icons already included. iPhone theme first though, with extra icons to choose from !
    Hello everyone i recently put treo launcher on my 755p and its great. My wife has the centro and I am going to put it on there too but would like to know if there is any way that someone can make (man I cant believe I'm asking this) Hello Kitty icons for the standard apps that come with the Centro. For example for web a Hello Kitty with a comp or with a www shirt or for the Camera a HK with a camera or something girlie like that. My wife is Korean and crazy about that stuff help please.
    Heave you tried google? I know member NachoB has helloKitty wallpapers. Icons will be a little tougher
    NachoB if ya ever get a chance can you make a NY Yankees wallpapaer without the pinstrips and without the long month view. Again whenever you get the chance. You have a few on your site but they are for the long calander view (And the pinsripes look funny under the icons) .One with and without the Yankees name witht he red hat. Thanks!
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 05/04/2008 at 01:12 PM.
    Okay I am new here and have been stressing out. I have changed every one of my icons except My Treo and Quick Tour, Can these just not be changed in Treo Launcher. Does anyone know what the file name is? I have tried almost everything. I have seen some screenshots of others and see that the My Treo icon is changed. So can someone please tell me if it is possible and how to do it...
    Quote Originally Posted by solodarkprince View Post
    Hello everyone i recently put treo launcher on my 755p and its great. My wife has the centro and I am going to put it on there too but would like to know if there is any way that someone can make (man I cant believe I'm asking this) Hello Kitty icons for the standard apps that come with the Centro. For example for web a Hello Kitty with a comp or with a www shirt or for the Camera a HK with a camera or something girlie like that. My wife is Korean and crazy about that stuff help please.

Hey, I have these hello kitty icons, they are in ico format but if you know which ones you would like, pick them out and put them in a separate folder and I can make them into .gifs for ya so they will work on your wife's phone!