Page 114 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1464104109110111112113114115116117118119124 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 2602
    Quote Originally Posted by rossarnie View Post
    This is fantastic!
    1. Could you please do it in a few different colors? (if/when you have time)
    2. What is the size of the entire frame (if one wants to fill it completely...)
    i'm glad you like it. what kind of colors would you like? i was working on one that was a light blue/steelish looking color with a wood grain bottom. the picture itself is i belive 120 x 120. i can't really do anything now since i'm at work and my software is at home.

Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    30 pixels
    thanks!
    I'd venture to say it's the pics that were once stored on splashbog, which has since discontinued their service. Visit the link in my signature to see the wallpapers, now stored on photobucket.
    Thanks NachoB and OHD - I just didn't want to be the only X-girl

I can get the ones from your sig just fine.

cassi
    May you be in heaven an hour before the devil knows you're dead
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    how do you get a different font?? I can barely see the one installed..
    yes old eyes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by scrambler View Post
    i'm glad you like it. what kind of colors would you like? i was working on one that was a light blue/steelish looking color with a wood grain bottom. the picture itself is i belive 120 x 120. i can't really do anything now since i'm at work and my software is at home.
    thanks!
    Perhaps in blue, green and/or black? You could keep the bottom bar the same color if it will make it easier...
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Nice launcher but it still lacks a scrollbar. Any word if Horace will be working on that anytime soon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahrghrr View Post
    Nice launcher but it still lacks a scrollbar. Any word if Horace will be working on that anytime soon?
    Since the default system scrollbar does not support transparency, it is not support yet.
    How about insteat of a scroll bar being able to scroll by sliding up and down with your finger or stylus? (ala Iphone)
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Horace

I was trying to use the command bar while in treolauncher and the delete/info/beam icons don't appear.

Is this just the way it is or is there a way to get the command bar to work correctly with Treolauncher?
    Last edited by OLD_HATCH; 04/14/2008 at 08:14 PM.
    Great Launcher. I also have LauncherX installed but I like and use TreoLauncher' Apps are personal preferences.
    Florida Tony
    GSM: Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro > iPhone 3G S
    Yes, the TAKEphONE author has already sent me the information.
    Does this mean good things are coming to TL horace?

Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    I will work on it
    Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    Things are already really good in TL. You meant GREAT THINGS ... right?

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Purchased TL from Treonauts with their 20% discount and I have to say, I love it! Got it up and running within minutes compared to the usual 2 hours with Zlauncher.

So far so good, most of the UI slowdowns vanished after replacing ZL with TL. Excellent work on the launcher, Horace!
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    Horace

I was trying to use the command bar while in treolauncher and the delete/info/beam icons don't appear.

Is this just the way it is or is there a way to get the command bar to work correctly with Treolauncher?
    Command Bar??
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Yahrghrr, thanks for your support and encouragements!
    Cheker you said it best.

Command Bar??

Thats something built into the Palm OS. Its a popup that lets you access certain features without leaving the app or going into the menu screen.

Its not really accesible on the Treo without an app to open it up. Someone just made a FREE app for Treos that will allow you to open it up by selecting a specific button or just holding down the menu button.

I wanted to use the command bar to use a DA to copy and paste into Operamini, but while in opera the commad bar will not open. Either way I figured out a way to paste into Opera mini without it. Even though Im going to keep the command bar for its ability to let me change lightspeed settings without exiting the app im working with.

can't make treolauncher the defaukt on my centro