Page 113 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1363103108109110111112113114115116117118123 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 2602
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Are you viewing them on your phone or a PC?
    on a PC
    Quote Originally Posted by screeema View Post
    on a PC
    Doesn't really matter where you save them on your PC.
    Once saved, you'll need to sync them over to the memory card in your phone. I believe you can drag and drop them into the Palm Quick Install application and perform a hotsync. I use a card reader application on my phone and just drag and drop them using Windows Explorer into the DCIM folder on the card to a folder I named TL.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Doesn't really matter where you save them on your PC.
    Once saved, you'll need to sync them over to the memory card in your phone. I believe you can drag and drop them into the Palm Quick Install application and perform a hotsync. I use a card reader application on my phone and just drag and drop them using Windows Explorer into the DCIM folder on the card to a folder I named TL.
    thanks so much, that worked!
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    I made a complete pack of icons in the same style as the few i posted a couple pages ago. there're 242 in all. just thought someone else might find them useful.

here's a screenshot so that you don't have to go back and find the others..

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/.../icons0002.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    which phone are u using and service provider.. just curious by your icons on the top right
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    which phone are u using and service provider.. just curious by your icons on the top right
    i made them myself by making changes to some rom files.
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    I made a complete pack of icons in the same style as the few i posted a couple pages ago. there're 242 in all. just thought someone else might find them useful.

here's a screenshot so that you don't have to go back and find the others..

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/.../icons0002.jpg
    I get an error message when I try to unzip these files...?
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rossarnie View Post
    I get an error message when I try to unzip these files...?
    i double checked, they open fine for me
    Hey B@tze

I think I have exhausted my creative side working on TAKEphONE skins and TAKEphONE Clock skins. I'll get around to it, just not as quickly as I typically do. Gotta take a break.
    Okay, but please dont forget me
    B@tze - Der Blog

""Miembro orgulloso del grupo de usuarios Palm de Palma de Mallorca""

Free Tibet !
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    i made them myself by making changes to some rom files.
    wow~ more details on the how-to?
    Quote Originally Posted by French View Post
    ... But in a nutshell I was wanting up/down to result in PAGE up down when cycling through categories, but when ON an actual page the behavior would change to row up/down.

I hope this makes some kind of sense.
    Hmmm... that's kind of special.
    Thanks~
    hello wallpaper making people (i guess nacho). i tried to make my first wallpaper today and didn't do too well. i sized the image as 320 x 320, but for some reason it did not go right with the treolauncher. here is what i made and then how it turned out as a wallpaper. so what size should i be making these things?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    well, the other wallpaper i made seems to work, so i guess i'll just go back to the drawing board.
    i created another one that acts like a picture frame. you can resize any square picture to 115 x 115 to fit in the first frame, or if you want it to fit in the double frame, downsize it to 105 x 105. the suckitude on my initial offerings is very high, so anyone feel free to take mine and improve upon them.
    Quote Originally Posted by scrambler View Post
    i created another one that acts like a picture frame. you can resize any square picture to 115 x 115 to fit in the first frame, or if you want it to fit in the double frame, downsize it to 105 x 105. the suckitude on my initial offerings is very high, so anyone feel free to take mine and improve upon them.
    i meant 110x110 and 95x95. i attached some samples using some random baby's photo.
    cool idea! I'd use it, except I don't really use that particular screen in TL (I use the abc mode). Keep up the good work, and anxious to see what all you come up with!
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    i used to use the abc mode too, but i like having pictures in my background without icons plastered all over them (which is the reason why i keep pestering you about transparent buttons on takephone, haha).

also, does anyone know the height of the top bar so i can make wallpapers adjusted for that height?
    This is fantastic!
    1. Could you please do it in a few different colors? (if/when you have time)
    2. What is the size of the entire frame (if one wants to fill it completely...)
    also, does anyone know the height of the top bar so i can make wallpapers adjusted for that height?
    30 pixels
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers