Page 112 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1262102107108109110111112113114115116117122 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 2602
    @NachoB

No time for some fantastic WP with "The Secret" Theme ?

Source : http://thesecret.tv
    B@tze - Der Blog

""Miembro orgulloso del grupo de usuarios Palm de Palma de Mallorca""

Free Tibet !
    Is there a way to customize the apps on a menu? I was under the impression that you could assign whatever apps you wanted to the 1-9 hotkeys. After reading a bit, it appears this is not the case? I see where you are supposed to be able to create new categories by creating folders under /Palm/Launcher. I created a TreoLauncher folder there, and copied a couple of apps there, but i don't see a TreoLauncher category in Treo Launcher -still the defaults.

I'm a longtime zlauncher user. I'm fairly happy with it, but just got a centro for my wife and was looking for something a bit simpler for her. I ran across Treo Launcher and it caught my interest. If there is a way to customize which apps you assign to the 1-9 keys -- even if it's just creating a new category with 9 apps -- then I think that would be perfect for her. Am I missing something?

TIA.
    For the folders you just name them the same way the catagories are arranged.

Say you go to the Launcher folder on the card and make a new folder named Main/multimedia/ etc then you drop whatever apps you want to be in that category in there. They willo then show up in the same categories just as if they were installed in main memory.
    Is anyone besides me unable to see any of the screen shots in the thread? I can see the attached file, but all I get is the white box with the red "X" inside for any screen shots???

cassi
    May you be in heaven an hour before the devil knows you're dead
    Quote Originally Posted by cassidy2 View Post
    Is anyone besides me unable to see any of the screen shots in the thread? I can see the attached file, but all I get is the white box with the red "X" inside for any screen shots???

cassi
    Hi Cassi! <OHD waves>

The only ones I can't see are the ones that were linked from splashblog. Maybe it's your browser? I'm using FF, I can't remember if I ever knew your browser of choice. Maybe give switching browsers a try, or go into your preferences menu of your browser and select "load images automatically." I think that's how it reads.

HTH!
    I'd venture to say it's the pics that were once stored on splashbog, which has since discontinued their service. Visit the link in my signature to see the wallpapers, now stored on photobucket.
    Last edited by NachoB; 04/07/2008 at 05:26 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    that would be great !

a little facelift for the launcher
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Hi, I have a very stupid question I know but what can I say??

Nacho, I have been following and using your skins for TAKEpHONE and love them!! Now I have just installed this launcher and am trying to figure out how to save some of the skins you have created...I went to your page and do I just save them to My Pictures???

Any tips would be great, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by screeema View Post
    Hi, I have a very stupid question I know but what can I say??

Nacho, I have been following and using your skins for TAKEpHONE and love them!! Now I have just installed this launcher and am trying to figure out how to save some of the skins you have created...I went to your page and do I just save them to My Pictures???

Any tips would be great, thanks
    Are you viewing them on your phone or a PC?

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by B@tze View Post
    @NachoB

No time for some fantastic WP with "The Secret" Theme ?

Source : http://thesecret.tv
    Hey B@tze

I think I have exhausted my creative side working on TAKEphONE skins and TAKEphONE Clock skins. I'll get around to it, just not as quickly as I typically do. Gotta take a break.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    I finally got my dream car!!! I just got a 2008 Toyota Prius in Silver Pine Mica!! (The green machine) Love it!! When you get a break and catch your breath... Can you work me up one or two Treo Launcher screens from the images in the zip?

You know, just a basic background, iconns at the bottom, small calendar shadow.... You know how I like em!!

Thanks!!

Tina
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Quote Originally Posted by techiechick View Post
    I finally got my dream car!!! I just got a 2008 Toyota Prius in Silver Pine Mica!! (The green machine) Love it!! When you get a break and catch your breath... Can you work me up one or two Treo Launcher screens from the images in the zip?

You know, just a basic background, iconns at the bottom, small calendar shadow.... You know how I like em!!

Thanks!!

Tina
    How does that whole start button thing work? I've never checked into it. Is it secure or can anyone just get in your car and start it?
    How's Zumba instructing going?

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Nope!! It's a geek's wet dream... so to speak!!
    The Prius uses a SmartKey proximity FOB....

Here's how it works...
    I walk up to my car (FOB in my purse) .... she recognizes momma... she turns on the interior lights, and unlocks the doors. I sit behind the wheel, press the Power button, and off we go!! I never have to take my keys (or FOB) out of my purse. It's all wireless!!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    yep that is why it is called a smartkey...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    How's Zumba instructing going?
    Got so excited, I almost didn't answer!! Zumba is still rockin!!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Here's how it works...
    I walk up to my car (FOB in my purse) .... she recognizes momma... she turns on the interior lights, and unlocks the doors. I sit behind the wheel, press the Power button, and off we go!! I never have to take my keys (or FOB) out of my purse. It's all wireless!!
    Well that's cool.

Palm Pre wallpapers

Here's how it works...
    in my car.. u hit the power button twice to reach accessories and u have to press brake down and press button once to start... cool technolgy ...

being that i dont have a bag sometimes i just throw FOB in the cupholder and when i leave car i forget there... but the doors wont lock with the key in the car.. so u are good
    What if you walk up to ur car but forget something inside your house/job. Will it autolock when you walk away?
    Actually, no... which was a surprise to me. I would love it if it did!!

If you manually unlock the doors via the button on the fob, and you don't enter a door, it will automatically relock after 30 seconds. But if it unlocks via proximity, it is unlocked. You have to relock it.

I know Toyota can do better than that!!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP