Page 110 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1060100105106107108109110111112113114115120 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2602
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohappydaye View Post
    Here it is...I just had to show ya!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../UNCscreen.jpg
    Glad ya liked it!!!
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by scrambler View Post
    does anyone know how to create an icon for something like "Quick Tour?" It begins with a space and any time i try to create an icon for it and type in that initial space, the file will revert to having no space in front of the filename.
    oh, and also does anyone know how to make an icon for tryda? the superscript "tm" symbol is throwing me off.
    I've never tried creating icons for apps that have spaces in the front. tryda is one of those as well, I think it actually has two spaces in the front of it. Maybe someone else has done this and can help. I myself placed Quick Tour in the unfiled category so I don't have to see it.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    oh, and also does anyone know how to make an icon for tryda? the superscript "tm" symbol is throwing me off.
    It took me a little while to figure this one out. You have to name the icon:
    tryda TM.gif
    You have to name your icon tryda™ for it to work with the tryda app. To write the ™ symbol after tryda, you just hold ALT key down and then type 0153 using your number pad.

BTW, this is the icon I use:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cheker; 03/24/2008 at 11:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheker View Post
    You have to name your icon tryda™ for it to work with the tryda app. To write the ™ symbol after tryda, you just hold ALT key down and then type 0153 using your number pad.

BTW, this is the icon I use:
    awesome, thanks. that was the icon i was trying to use. now if only i could get icons to work for quick tour
    I did the same thing NachoB did with quick tour. Being I already know how to use my Treo and its basicly pointless after that, I just whent to the default launcher and under category assigned quick tour to the unfiled category. I went back to Treolauncher and went to preferences and checked off hide unfiled category from all view.
    Does anyone else have this problem......

If I accidently hit the screen anywhere hwere there is no icon or if i dont touch an icon righ on, the app MyTreo opens up?

Oh also is there anyway to get the highlight to be like the Palm Os to surround an icon instead of just the app name and or a line underneath?

Is there a way for the icon pictures to stay cached after a reset without having to select it from the menu?
    My Treo does not open if I miss an icon.

Application only supports highlighting the application name.

Application does not auto load icons after a reboot.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Yeah sometimes it is a pain to reload icons after a reboot but to me it is just a little bothersome the app is well worth the trouble.
    I tried it on my wifes centro and the opening of of my treo doesnt happen at all. Works exactly as it should. On my 700p though it happens once in a while. its funny though cause my treo is unfiled and I have unfiled hidden. Go figure. Maybe its something else thats conflicting somewhere.

It be nice if we could get the full highlight like the palm os though.
    I don't have that happen but I occasionally have that app open when I hit the icon in the top left corner (whatever it might be at the time due to keypresses) It happens about once every two weeks or so. I haven't been able to find a pattern or make it repeat consistantly.
    Would anyone know how to correct the Lag in Zlauncher... When clicking on Home Button the Screen goes to the White Palm OS Screen, then goes to the Zlauncher Screen (lag)?
    I have a Centro
    zlauncher is a big program and known for its lag that is why people switched to this launcher.. smaller and doesnt add so much pressure to device
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Here is a great site for free icons in basically any category you can imagine. They are already sized to 48x48 so not a lot of tweaking involved, other than changing file format from .png or .jpg to .gif.

http://www.iconarchive.com/category/

I love my TreoLauncher and I want to thank everyone who has shared their tips and tricks in this thread. The information here is invaluable.

~Barbie
    Quote Originally Posted by only1naked View Post
    Here is a great site for free icons in basically any category you can imagine. They are already sized to 48x48 so not a lot of tweaking involved, other than changing file format from .png or .jpg to .gif.

http://www.iconarchive.com/category/

I love my TreoLauncher and I want to thank everyone who has shared their tips and tricks in this thread. The information here is invaluable.

~Barbie
    Awesome find, thank you so much for sharing!
    Anyone know how to get the phone and mobitv icon to work on a 650?

I named the files "Phone" "MobiTV" and I get nothing. Its funny though cause on my 700p naming the icon "Phone" works, but not on my 650.

Is there anyway to see if there are hidden spaces etc? I opened up the files in resco explorer but theres no diff in the name fromm what i named the icons??
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    I've created some icons for treolauncher - about 45 in all, here are some screenshots:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/.../icons0000.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/.../icons0001.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/.../icons0002.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/.../icons0003.jpg

if you'd like to make any donations, phwelo@gmail.com
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by phwelo; 04/01/2008 at 09:25 AM.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    lol yeah forgetting the attachment helps huh :P

**updated original post with attachment