Page 108 of 131 FirstFirst ... 85898103104105106107108109110111112113118 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 2602
    and i prefer the 123 format in large part due to nacho's wallpapers for that format. So thanks to both of you guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by scrambler View Post
    Horace - great program! I was wondering if there was any way to change the top bar to a solid color instead of it looking like the default launcher. I figured you would be able to do that since you already changed the settings up there to include battery/reception signal percentages.

also, is there any way to keep the 123 format but have it function as abc? i prefer the way that the 123 format looks but wish i could turn off the "select by number" function as i would prefer to just type in the letter and sort that way.

Thanks and again, great program!
    The drawback to use a solid top bar:

- I have to custom-draw the battery indicator and phone signal icons
    - the alarm signal icon (sms, missing calls, etc.) will not pop up in upper left corner

To disable the 123 feature, you please just turn off the "Default OP+ on in 123 mode" option and 123 mode should work pretty much like abc mode.

Thanks
    Requested by VaccPalm

As always, let me know what to change.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...apers/Lost.jpg
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    The drawback to use a solid top bar:

- I have to custom-draw the battery indicator and phone signal icons
    - the alarm signal icon (sms, missing calls, etc.) will not pop up in upper left corner

To disable the 123 feature, you please just turn off the "Default OP+ on in 123 mode" option and 123 mode should work pretty much like abc mode.

Thanks
    haha, i guess i should have known that last bit. I just assumed that checking that box off meant the launcher would default to 123 mode upon pressing the home button. thanks for the tip!
    NachoB they are perfect. You Da Man. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    NachoB they are perfect. You Da Man. Thanks!
    Anytime.. Gonna work on the Metallica one when I get home so I can use Photoshop instead of Paint Shop.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Requested by VaccPalm

I think I need you to throw me some ideas. But this is what I came up with.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c.../Metallica.jpg
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/20/2008 at 11:07 PM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Perfect couldnt have thought it better. The Ninja star and RIde the lightning Graphics.

thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Perfect couldnt have thought it better. The Ninja star and RIde the lightning Graphics.

thanks!
    Okay good.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Requested by VaccPalm

I think I need you to throw me some ideas. But this is what I came up with.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c.../Metallica.jpg
    can u post this pic without metallica.. nice background for my 2day screen...lol

i am currently remodeling my treo screens...haha
    The lightning I made in Photoshop. Let me know from which position on the screen you want the lightning to come from and I'll do another. Also do you want it the same color?

Palm Pre wallpapers
    u can add some clouds in the mix.. like the clouds lighting up around the bolts of lightning

bolts can come from the bottom left.. that would work

http://www.wunderground.com/data/wxi...atmike/124.jpg
    Make sure I understand you, you want clouds above and the lightning to originate from the bottom left up toward the clouds?

Palm Pre wallpapers
    clouds ontop and shooting bolts of lightning towards the bottom left is cool
    Okay, I didn't think you'd want the lightning to start on the bottom and go up, just wanted to make sure.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    clouds ontop and shooting bolts of lightning towards the bottom left is cool
    How is this?

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c.../Lightning.jpg

Palm Pre wallpapers
    u can tell that u drew it up...haha

but its pefect for what i need for... a background

u like all these requests they make your workday go by fast

surprised u didnt put an eye peeking out somewhere and make it abstract art..lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by italiangspot; 03/21/2008 at 01:56 PM.
    Hey now, be nice, I'm just now trying to learn Photoshop, which isn't as intuitive as Paint Shop. Things are so much more complicated with Photoshop, although it has more capabilities when used with plugins. One would think the reverse, that Photoshop was easier, but not the case.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    This is a GREAT application. Used it for a few minutes and promptly purchased it. Thanks for creating such a useful and intuitive program!