Page 107 of 131 FirstFirst ... 75797102103104105106107108109110111112117 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2602
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    Follow the "If it's not broken, don't fix it" law, upgrade is not recommended.
    LOL. Ok, I will.

Thanks for your replies and help. And for creating such a wonderful launcher application, I've never had the opportunity to directly thank you for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheker View Post
    LOL. Ok, I will.

Thanks for your replies and help. And for creating such a wonderful launcher application, I've never had the opportunity to directly thank you for that.

Ha ~ thanks for your support and understanding too ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    The star Wars one colorwise is perfect but on the Centro Darth Vader barley makes it on the screen. I love it anyhow but might be better if logo smaller (not nuch) and vader to the left a tiny bit more. but the background is perfect on the centro. Thankyou.
    Recheck my previous post. Can change anything you want.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    NachoB

I dont mean to impose but do you think you could take these couple of wallpapers and add that shadow for the small calender you put in these wallpapers?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    can u also make them with the extended calendar as well...

i usually just pick a regular wallpaper...with no shadowing.. i guess your effect will give the calendar a shadow effect which would be cool
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    NachoB

I dont mean to impose but do you think you could take these couple of wallpapers and add that shadow for the small calender you put in these wallpapers?
    Not imposing.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    can u also make them with the extended calendar as well...

i usually just pick a regular wallpaper...with no shadowing.. i guess your effect will give the calendar a shadow effect which would be cool
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/19/2008 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Uploaded fixed images.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Thank You NachoB!

You are the Man!

Check it out.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...p-C406CE0E.jpg

Thanks again man. Its appreciated.
    Thank You NachoB!
    Not a problem.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    BTW, your battery is about to die.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    LOL

I just swapped it out. I had a lengthy session of changing settings on LJP. lol
    u the man !!!!!

U should make something for horace...

with his doggy !
    DroD Baby catagory...hmmmm
    U should make something for horace...

with his doggy !
    I think I was going to at one time but didn't have a good picture to use and never asked for one from Horace.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    NachoB the Vader pic is perfect but the words starwars is hard to see as its on the previous app line and they cover it. maybe a smaller version above or to the left of vader but it still looks awsome.

also will resend the Paypal when I get home tonight. Much appreciated.
    DroD Baby catagory...hmmmm
    LOL

What about it. I just wanted something to take up all that empty space up there.
    VaccPalm, I'll work on it some more when I get home. Since Palm now has a built in Favs/Recent Apps function I don't even use Treo Launchers recent apps.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    NachoB forget it. I don't even use that feature , consider it useless for me and forgot you can remove it. your right , don't make any changes. its perfect now that I took that bar off.
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 03/19/2008 at 06:57 PM.
    You can recall it on the fly if you want to use it but don't want to see it, just press the Return key.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Horace - great program! I was wondering if there was any way to change the top bar to a solid color instead of it looking like the default launcher. I figured you would be able to do that since you already changed the settings up there to include battery/reception signal percentages.

also, is there any way to keep the 123 format but have it function as abc? i prefer the way that the 123 format looks but wish i could turn off the "select by number" function as i would prefer to just type in the letter and sort that way.

Thanks and again, great program!