Page 102 of 131 FirstFirst ... 25292979899100101102103104105106107112 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2602
    I tried editing them again in the defaul palm launcher but all the card apps dont show.

Im looking at you just posted about the faq but im not quite getting it.

The +card catagory gets made in the default palm launcher?

The second part is you need to make folders in the launcher folders but what would you name them.

Thanks for your help NachoB. Im not seeing it in my head or executing it correctly though.
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    I tried editing them again in the defaul palm launcher but all the card apps dont show.

Im looking at you just posted about the faq but im not quite getting it.

The +card catagory gets made in the default palm launcher?
    Just make a category of +Card, then any apps you have on your card should show up on the bottom of the list of apps in Treo Launcher.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    AHHHHHHH Sucesssssssss.

Thanks much man. I apreciate it.

Just made that catagory in the default launcher went back to treo launcher and checked the hide unfiled box and tada! All the sprint junk I put in unfiled disappeared.

Thanks again.
    Nacho i was wondering if in your spare time you could do me a favor and make a wallpaper with the old Milwaukee Brewers logo of the glove and ball (the old 80s one). thanks
    Horace ..
    Can the TreoLauncher show the "recent apps" without the calendar I mean in the "ABC" mode?? I am not sure if this was suggested before or not... I am using a 680 (against my own belief and judgement - office issued) and can't seem to get the recent apps to appear in the abc mode.. I need the abc mode because I use have a lot of apps and the mode shows me more per screen.

Also how do I keep the icons from "Icon Plus" in use for the non-available in the TL package(s). TL seems to use the identified ones then revert the rest to the ugly original (default) set.
    Treo 180, 300, 600, 650, still regretting the 680, Centro, ...
    Waiting for the next worthy smart-phone while test-driving an iPhone for the last 3 months.
    I feel really stupid but my icons aren't hotsyncing to my Centro. I downloaded Nacho B's icon zip file, went to palm desktop (on my computer), installed the zip file, hotsynced..and it's not going on to my phone. I created a Icon folder on my card and everything. Where am I going wrong?
    Version 1.53 public release, Centro supported:

http://palmgadget.com/lnchr.html

Thanks for all testers!
    Quote Originally Posted by rubso View Post
    Horace ..
    Can the TreoLauncher show the "recent apps" without the calendar I mean in the "ABC" mode?? I am not sure if this was suggested before or not... I am using a 680 (against my own belief and judgement - office issued) and can't seem to get the recent apps to appear in the abc mode.. I need the abc mode because I use have a lot of apps and the mode shows me more per screen.

Also how do I keep the icons from "Icon Plus" in use for the non-available in the TL package(s). TL seems to use the identified ones then revert the rest to the ugly original (default) set.
    Press 'space bar' to goto abc mode, to get rid of the calendar
    can u add a shortkey to sync icons after reset.. like menu I.. instead of menu then having to scroll to icons, just quicker.. or can icons be cached so they stay present after a reset
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    can u add a shortkey to sync icons after reset.. like menu I.. instead of menu then having to scroll to icons, just quicker.. or can icons be cached so they stay present after a reset
    Done
    Attached Files Attached Files
    excellent.. thank you
    thanks but I still have to choose between recent apps and abc and not have them both on the same screen.. The space bar option is a great time saver for now...
    Treo 180, 300, 600, 650, still regretting the 680, Centro, ...
    Waiting for the next worthy smart-phone while test-driving an iPhone for the last 3 months.
    what treo are you using? Does holding the home button bring up a recent apps list? Would that work for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    what treo are you using? Does holding the home button bring up a recent apps list? Would that work for you?
    I've seen several people request that the recent apps icons at the bottom of the screen also show up in the abc mode as well as 123 mode.

In other words, some people don't want to see the calendar at all but still want the recent app icons at the bottom of the screen.

Any chance of putting this in a future release?
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    Version 1.53 public release, Centro supported:

http://palmgadget.com/lnchr.html
    What does "Centro supported" mean? I've been using TreoLauncher for months on my Centro without any trouble. How does this new version work any better than previous versions (on the Centro?)
    i think it just corrected the lnchr lauching when u press the home button... there was betas out that worked.. this one is just the official one...

cant u hold down the home button to get recent apps to popup?
    and that works when on any screen , not just on launcher screen

or can use butler and use volume keys to scroll backward and forward to recent apps
    i think it just corrected the lnchr lauching when u press the home button... there was betas out that worked.. this one is just the official one...
    Version 1.52 worked just fine for me when pressing the home button.

cant u hold down the home button to get recent apps to popup?
    and that works when on any screen , not just on launcher screen

or can use butler and use volume keys to scroll backward and forward to recent apps
    Yes I realize that. Why even put the recent used icons as a feature in TreoLauncher then, since there are other ways to access it?

Personally, I like having the calendar on the screen but others don't. It would seem like it wouldn't be too much trouble to add the icons in the abc mode also.
    it was probably a feature added for the people using the treo 650 and treo 700p... since thier devices dont show recent apps when holding down home button

if u go to abc mode.. there is no room on the bottom of the screen.. that would mean he would have to shrink all the fonts on the screen to make room for recent apps.. i guess its a possible feature to add.. we will see.. i like the calendar view as well
    Quote Originally Posted by rubso View Post
    thanks but I still have to choose between recent apps and abc and not have them both on the same screen.. The space bar option is a great time saver for now...
    I recommend McPhling, which pops up a list of recent apps from anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimmer View Post
    Yes I realize that. Why even put the recent used icons as a feature in TreoLauncher then, since there are other ways to access it?
    I don't have one of the more recent Treo's that have this, so it's still handy for me. Also, does the Palm's native "recent apps" function include applications launched from the card? If not, then TreoLauncher would still be needed to access those recent apps. Just a thought.
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.