Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    sweet!!!
    LJP seems really cool, however, i try and play contra NES but i can't remap the keys. it only lets me chose the 4 hard keys. My fingers are too big to use the mail and the launcher button and the joypad! i want to make a anb b the period and return key. ( or any other 2 keys) will not let me. any advice? treo 680
    I've had that problem..I think it just can't use the QWERTY keyboard..only the hard keys work..but hey at least they do and don't take you to the Palm apps!
  3.    #43  
    When I demo LJP for ppl, their mouth drop and freak out.

Nothing beats Street Fighter 2 to impress them! Thanks TGWaste!
    Quote Originally Posted by bruckwine View Post
    I've had that problem..I think it just can't use the QWERTY keyboard..only the hard keys work..but hey at least they do and don't take you to the Palm apps!
    I don't know if you've seen it elsewhere, but the latest versions of LJP support the Treo keyboard for all keys, plus some multiplayer capability (hotseat and with bluetooth controller for 2nd player).

Grab it here. Metaview has been doing the latest updates, hence why the most recent version is on his site. I'm sure we'll get everything sqared away in the proper place soon enough.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    And updated again: 2008/01/17
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    I need help I have a treo 680 and tried everything and ljp little john does not work it starts shows the games but when I try to launch a game it looks like its going to start but goes back to the browser can anybody please help? thanks in advance.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123