Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Treo 680 doesn't turn off when you use it, it just works. The only time the hard keys work is in the launcher. Played the first four levels of Contra with the power key as my weapon, no probs.

Quote Originally Posted by tgwaste View Post
    Hey,
    Ya, you can map it, but it turns the phone off when you press it Eventually you'll be able to map the keyboard then you can just setup i/o/k/l as normal
    Quote Originally Posted by howiecam View Post
    My Treo 680 doesn't turn off when you use it, it just works. The only time the hard keys work is in the launcher. Played the first four levels of Contra with the power key as my weapon, no probs.
    My bad, looks like youre right. I mapped it to X for SNES.. still prefere the normal layout for NES.
    -tgwaste
    where do you map the keys in LJP? I found the configure screen -but couldn't tell what the weapon key should be for contra.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgreen View Post
    where do you map the keys in LJP? I found the configure screen -but couldn't tell what the weapon key should be for contra.
    Have you ever played nintendo?

It doesnt really say 'weapon key'. the keys are letters. A, B, X, Y, etc.

You kind of just play with it till you get it the way you want.
    -tgwaste
    http://oneinthehand.blogspot.com/200...mes.html#links

here is a clip of me using nesem - by kalem soft. works prety well from the palm os. 5.4

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!
    grr
    NESEM SUCKS!

LJP smokes NESEM and its FREE unlike NESEM.

I despise Kalemsoft.
    -tgwaste
  7.    #27  
    Ya SNES is sketchy. PXA-Clocker fixes the sketchyness but is also problematic, hopefully we'll get a proper CPU booster for this phone.
    yeah it's too bad the SNES doesn't run as smooth as the NES emulator, but it's a next gen. console & needs more CPU power.
  8.    #28  
    tgwaste:

is there a way to improve the SNES emulator? to make it run smoother and less buggy? maybe my settings?
    Quote Originally Posted by E2EK1EL View Post
    tgwaste:

is there a way to improve the SNES emulator? to make it run smoother and less buggy? maybe my settings?
    havent we been talking about this?
    -tgwaste
  10.    #30  
    havent we been talking about this?

Ya SNES is sketchy. PXA-Clocker fixes the sketchyness but is also problematic, hopefully we'll get a proper CPU booster for this phone.

LOL Solve one prob to gain another prob :P
    Quote Originally Posted by E2EK1EL View Post

LOL Solve one prob to gain another prob :P

yep.. you can still try it though... download pxa-clocker.. turn it on.. set the LJP to like 390 or 468 (whatever works on your phone) and then try SNES on FrameSkip 1.. works really nice. Remember to toggle pxa off when youre done.
    -tgwaste
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    The hard part with PalmMame is having to convert the roms to mame version .36 . Not hard to do if you have the right tools.

If you're interested in trying again check out this thread:
    http://www.pocketdimension.com/cgi-b...t=ST;f=12;t=35

Yep, just as expected.. this program still sucks the big one.

Honestly I dont know what the Author was thinking when he designed the UI for this application. It non-intuitive.. it doesnt work AT ALL. it shows a list of games that arent even on my phone (yet doesnt show the games that are). The calander button is supposed to do something but just exists the program. There is no browse function to find the roms you actually have. Theres no help, When searching for Rom modules the program just exists..

it sucks.. and its frustrating so I think ill give up... again.
    -tgwaste
    I agree with some of your complaints. However, there's a filter to only show the roms you have. Search works fine on my 700p and no probs with the calendar button either.

On my 700p PalmMame is more stable than LJP.
    mame isnt even in the same league as ljp
    -tgwaste
    I emailed the author of WarpSpeed (CPU Overclocker for Treo) and asked him about support for the 680. He said he would perhaps work on that this weekend.

This would drastically improve things like SNES

-tgwaste
    Yay for Dmitry!
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    TG -

From the link for pre-configured stuff for Treo 680, can I just remove the .zip files for the ROMS I don't want before loading it on my SD card? There are some I know I won't ever play and I'm stingy about memory space, I guess Thanks!
    LJP has been cool so far...NES and SNES worked but the GameBoy reset my 680....will keep checking them out though...very sweet! Using my PC emulation ROMs
    Quote Originally Posted by bruckwine View Post
    LJP has been cool so far...NES and SNES worked but the GameBoy reset my 680....will keep checking them out though...very sweet! Using my PC emulation ROMs
    Odd.. Gameboy works great on my 680..
    -tgwaste
    Is there any way to run an old TI 99/4a carts on the T680? That was my first puter and it would be really cool to be able to do that. Just thought I'd ask. I have tons of carts that I would love to be able to run on my T680.
    Palm and PocketPC Development with CASL (make your own Treo apps, easily)
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    or visit WAGWARE Systems, Inc. here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast