1.    #1  
    I have a bunch of jpg files loaded (can see them w/ splashphoto and kinoma 4), however I can't see them when I try to change the wallpaper - just thise 4 default images show up as options. Can the palm natively display jpg files?
    Yes, the Palm can natively display the JPEGs. The question is, where did you load them? If it's on the SD card, you'll have to select the card (little card icon) when you're selecting wallpapers, otherwise you're looking at the RAM/ROM, where the 4 defaults are.
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    Are there any threads here on TreoCentral where people have posted wallpaper? I need something better than the ones that come on the Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric5273 View Post
    Are there any threads here on TreoCentral where people have posted wallpaper? I need something better than the ones that come on the Treo.
    Go to any image on the internet. User your stylus to tap on the picture and hold the stylus on the picture until it asks you if you want to save the image. Save the image and it will appear with all your other pictures in the pics&videos application and you can use any of them as wallpaper.

Oh crap, I just noticed that this is a 680 thread. I know it works like that on the 700p. Give it a try.
    Ok, I placed a photo as my phone screen wallpaper. My question is how do I get the default one back. I don't like having to hit an extra button to use the phone.

Thanks, Tim

700p Treo owner for one week
    I got it figured out. No reply nessessary. Thanks, Tim