Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    If I could know then, what I know now.
    i got em and returned them cuz the person on the other end couldn't hear me at all. plus, the ear buds hurt...so i got the regular 2 in 1 from palm and love it so far..
    VZW 700p, which could quite possibly be thrown out the window if it doesn't stop being a pain in the booty.
    I have those and they totally rock! No complaints on the other end of phone conversations either. Whether or not they hurt your ears will depend on the size of your ears.

Cheers
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    thanks for the input. I guess I will have to check them out and decide for myself.

thanks
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    i bught them as well. Sound quality is good but my answer button does not work to answer or hang up on call. maybe just a defective unit. Anyone else have that problem?
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    got these for Xmas and I highly recommend them. Yes my answer/hang up button does work. Love the way the earbuds fit vs the tradional way. Build quality is very good.
    If they had a retractable cable then I would pick up a couple of pairs.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Returned to sender. Mic didn't work & sound quality was very poor. Looks like palm has quality issues.

Back to the old reliable 2 in 1's. I just hate that freakishly uneven cord.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2