1.    #1  
    Earlier today I reclaimed my 650, which I gave to my wife in October '05 when I foolishly switched over to the then-brand new PPC-6700.

Never again! I have sworn off early adoption for good. It's a fool's game (see PPC-6700 reference above).

I'm going to end up having newbie questions all over again - thanks in advance for any help the forum can offer (again).
    I know how you feel! I bought a Cingular 8525 and really like it but my Treo just kept calling my name. So much more a joy to use...
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davedonohue View Post
    Earlier today I reclaimed my 650, which I gave to my wife in October '05 when I foolishly switched over to the then-brand new PPC-6700.

Never again! I have sworn off early adoption for good. It's a fool's game (see PPC-6700 reference above).

I'm going to end up having newbie questions all over again - thanks in advance for any help the forum can offer (again).
    Are you so scared of early adoptation that you did not even get a 680?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ion++ View Post
    Are you so scared of early adoptation that you did not even get a 680?
    I haven't even seen one. Since I already had the 650, and am still kicking myself over the money I shelled out for the 6700, I'm going to use this one until it kicks the bucket, I think.