1.    #1  
    I like my 680, but it is definately slower than my 650 (which incedentally has been sitting in a drawer for a week and STILL SHOWS 60pc battery!!).

I tried overclocking the 680 with an app but couldn't get any improvement without crashing. I know overclocking uses more power but has anyone found a utility to speed it up?.
    What on your 680 is slower than your 650? My 680 is much speedier than my previous 650.
    my 680 is also faster.. pxa-clocker (http://www.vistabug.com/pxaclocker/download.html) works but will freeze the phone if you turn the power off (atleast for me).. hopefully the author will update it.
    -tgwaste
    My 680 is distinctively slower than my 650. Wonder whether it is a firmware/software issue. The startup is slower from a reset and messaging is slower. Same goes for scrolling down my contacts. There seems to be a slight lag. Do you guys mind posting your specs?

680 Unlocked GSM
    FW: MW01.50
    SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW
    HW: A
    Network: Singtel
    Quote Originally Posted by hojustin View Post
    My 680 is distinctively slower than my 650. Wonder whether it is a firmware/software issue. The startup is slower from a reset and messaging is slower. Same goes for scrolling down my contacts. There seems to be a slight lag. Do you guys mind posting your specs?

680 Unlocked GSM
    FW: MW01.50
    SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW
    HW: A
    Network: Singtel
    The bootup can be explained, the rom is twice the size of the 650's. It still has to unzip and put that in memory.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS