1. nwr
    Is there a way to reset the JX-10 headset and if so how do you do it?
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Yes. Put it in the charging cradle, then immediately take it out. (Less than 5 seconds.)
    Palm IIIx -> Sprint Treo 300 -> Sprint Treo 600 -> Verizon Treo 700P -> Verizon Motorola Moto Q 9m
    Jabra JX10 -> Motorola HS-850 -> Aliph Jawbone

Arizona Criminal Attorney |
    Arizona DUI Attorney
  3. nwr
    Thanks
  4. nwr
    Does anyone have a problem with the JX-10 and the phone resetting when the phone rings. I stopped using the JX-10 because occasionally my phone will reset when it rings. I have 2 JX-10's and the same problem keeps happening. I am using LG hbm 730 now and it doesn't seem to reset like when I use the JX-10. Is it a bluetooth problem or JX-10 problem?
    Thanks
    i ahve the JX-10 and been using it for a month now, haven had this problem
    Handspring Visor > SONY Clie T650c> Sony CLIE NX70V (got stolen) > Sony Clie UX40 > PalmOne Treo 650 (Cingular unlocked)
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    nwr, I have experienced your problem. I guess it could be the headset causing the palm to reset. Now you have aroused my curiosity. I'll have to start keeping track of the resets to see if my JX-10 is on. I am suspect of the bluetooth in the Palm as well.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I have had a problem with resets on incoming calls. I not sure if the JX10 is to blame. I also have custom ringtones in AAC format installed on the phone. I just don't remember having these resets when I am not using the JX10. This could be the problem.