1.    #1  
    I just started using my new 680 today (unlocked Graphite purchased from Airport Wireless). I was worried after reading some threads that the volume was not loud enough and perhaps I would need this "Volume Care" program.

Just to give some background, I work in the music industry and as a result of many years in the studio with headphones on, I no longer have very good hearing. I normally find it impossible to talk on the phone if I'm in a crowded room or a restaurant. On all my cell phones, I've always turned up the volume all the way to max. On a number of occasions, I've returned phones that I really like for a different model because the volume was just not loud enough for me.

That said, the volume on the 680 is wonderful. Much much louder than I figured it would be. I made my first call a little while ago, and it was quite loud, so I figured it must be on max volume. Then I checked and it was 2 notches below max. This may be the best volume I've ever had on a cell phone. Certainly much better than my last 2 phones which were a Nokia 9300 and a Motorola L2.
    Volume Care works wonderfully.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pighood View Post
    Volume Care works wonderfully.

Yes, and the annoying hissing that used to be present on the 650 is either not there, or i cannot hear it even at the loudest setting!
    Rob
    8GB iPhone