1.    #1  
    I haven't seen this yet in case no one else has seen this. When you are on the phone in a call and an alarm goes off it no longer plays the sound. If you receive an SMS message you get a beep. I used TreoGuard on my 650 to get this. Another app I don't need.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

does the vibrate still function? i must say i was caught off guard a few times by my phone vibrating the daylights out of my eardrum when i received a txt/sms during a phone call. i was also told the party i was talking to could 'hear' the phone's vibration when i received one during a call.
  3.    #3  
    Does still vibrate text or alarm, and text message actually plays the sound but very quite in earphone, beep on bt headset. Alarm does not sound but is displayed.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS