1.    #1  
    Hi,

I just bought a Tréo 700p (Bell Canada) and tried to install the softwares provided on the CD. I followed all the steps but I just can't hotsync. My PC has a pop-up saying "Windows can perform the same action each you connect this device. What do you want Windows to do?" then I can choose between "Open with WinZip", "Synchronize media files with this device (Windows Media Player)" or "Take no action".

I have to mention that I have a Sony Clié. I transfered my Clié's folder to another hard drive to make a clean install of the new softwares on my PC, but nothing happens

And I now have two problems: none of my Palms work!

What should I do to be able to synchronize my new 700p?

Thanks!!!
    Select take no action. You have to have Hotsync manager running & press the button on the Treo's cable to sync, it doesn't just start automatically.
  3.    #3  
    I tried and it doesn't work. Each time I press the button, That screen comes back asking what I want to do. On my Tréo, I have "connecting with the desktop using cradle/cable" and nothing happens.

After a while, I get the following message:
    "HotSync Problem
    The connecton between your handheld computer and the desktop could not be established..."