1.    #1  
    my boss NEVER hotsyncs...the last (first) time we did it was when he got the treo650 but with bizcon it's not really needed cause it does all he needs

somewhere down the road though he started using the default calendar app on the treo instead of the bizcon one, so if he's on a trip things don't get sync'd, is there anyway i can set the bizcon calendar to the button?

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsfan View Post
    my boss NEVER hotsyncs...the last (first) time we did it was when he got the treo650 but with bizcon it's not really needed cause it does all he needs

somewhere down the road though he started using the default calendar app on the treo instead of the bizcon one, so if he's on a trip things don't get sync'd, is there anyway i can set the bizcon calendar to the button?

thanks
    Certainly, you can either do it in the prefs of the Biz Conn app, or in the prefs of the Palm. I never connect a cable unless I need to install an app.
  3.    #3  
    thanks, i couldn't find it in the Palm prefs, it only sets it to bizcon email so i'll check the bizcon app itself