1.    #1  
    I know there are a bunch of LED threads but I couldn't find one that has the same issue.

I've been using Chatter on my 680 for a week with no problems. Today I set up a new IMAP account so that I could take advantage of the push benefits of the program. However, since I did that, randomly my LED will just stay green (not flashing or anything) for about 15 minutes straight. I can't figure out why or how to turn it off. Does anybody know how to fix this issue? I've already tried updating to the newest version of Chatter as well as resetting the Treo numerous times. Any help would be appreciated.
  2.    #2  
    I should also mention that the fact that the LED is staying on is killing my battery!
    If you have Chatter set to use the LED then that is why. The 680 doesn't support a blinking LED, Chatter can only turn it on solid.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  4.    #4  
    I understand that but it happens even when I do not have new email. That is why I am a little confused.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Some people would love that problem....
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
  6.    #6  
    Lol...I downloaded the newest beta of Chatter and it seems to have fixed the problem for now. I will let you know if it re-occurs.
    I have had the newest beta and I have constant green LED no matter what except for a slight red (maybe my imagination) when it connects.