Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Developed by the makers of Zlauncher

1. The downloaded package including updated ZLauncher Plugins, which compatible with Launch-Anywhere.
    2. The downloaded package including tool'Zlauncher Background Maker' and 'Launch-Anywhere Theme Maker', which help you create theme and back image for Launch-Anywhere.

Launch-Anywhere lets you navigate your handheld with a Windows-like Start Menu. You can switch from application to application easily and quickly. To accomplish some complicated tasks with a handy operation.

Features:
    =================

1 You can popup Launch-Anywhere menu in any screen.
    2 Menu's content may include: Memory/Card application, DA, Panel, Plugin, System status item, function item and etc.
    3 There are several popup methods for you to popup Launch-anywhere menu, which included CommandBar, Hard Button, etc.
    4 You can specify to popup different menu in different application.
    5 You can share your specified menu with your friend.
    6 Supported Theme, Backimage, Iconset, and Sound effect.
    7 Supported transparent effect.
    8 Supported lefty.
    9 ZLauncher's Plugins are supported.
    10 Supported special font effect. Such as, Shadows and Outline.
    11 Supported multi-submenu.
    12 Quick Key is supported.
    13 Supported Long Press to launch application.

http://www.zztechs.com/en/launchanywhere/beta.htm
    Last edited by migs; 12/08/2006 at 12:44 PM.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    This app is unbelievable!! Its like all-in-one multi use launcher it can take the place of Hi-launcher, Keyguardtime, it can dial from my contacts, launch my favorite websites, look at memos on-the-fly all from within any app!

Check it out
    Hmmm, I saw the email this morning, I think I will have to check it out.. Maybe a replacement for the QuickLaunch anywhere, as it sounds like a QLA on steroids
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    The more I play with it, the more I find new features.

You can add a bluetooth toggle and the icon will display the bluetooth status,

Its the only start menu I've ever seen that can display cell signal with meter, I was able to add the Treo's built in touchscreen calibration tool "digitizer" as a launchable app! There is other features that I can't seem to get them to work right, but it is in beta.
    Last edited by migs; 12/08/2006 at 01:31 PM.
    Wow looks good, but there is nothing like a hard reset to make me just sit and wait for someone else to do the testing.
    thanks for the heads up I will keep an eye on this app.
    Looks great! Thanks for the info..
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Does anyone have any screen shots of this in action?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbarrett5381 View Post
    Does anyone have any screen shots of this in action?
    Download the beta and there is a comprehensive PDF manual with screenshots.

Can anyone else report back on how well this app works as far as stability? I won't be able to install it until I get home later.
    Last edited by MarkY; 12/08/2006 at 06:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    Download the beta and there is a comprehensive PDF manual with screenshots.

Can anyone else report back on how well this app works as far as stability? I won't be able to install it until I get home later.
    It looks great, the only thing I don't like is you have to give up a Hard Button, or use the command bar, which we don't have on our Treo's.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Someone had a hard reset using this on a Treo with nvfs? That would be ugly.

I've been messing with it, but I just can't seem to like this sort of launcher.. I really tried with Hi Launcher but it was too much maintenance.. Some of the features are nice, but I think QuickLaunch Anywhere will do it for me.

I think I'll keep testing it and report bugs to them to help 'em out though.
    The thing I noticed was that it appeared to slow down my Treo (700p). I didn't run PalmInternals but I wonder if this is a hede hog? I do like this better than Hi-Launcher.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    Someone had a hard reset using this on a Treo with nvfs? That would be ugly.

I've been messing with it, but I just can't seem to like this sort of launcher.. I really tried with Hi Launcher but it was too much maintenance.. Some of the features are nice, but I think QuickLaunch Anywhere will do it for me.

I think I'll keep testing it and report bugs to them to help 'em out though.
    Yes that was me, thanks go to Backup Man for restoring my treo!!
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    anyone else see phone problems with it? I installed it last night and was happily playing with it. Someone called and left me a message later and when I went to retrieve the message, I pressed 1 to get message and it was like the button was stuck. I reset my treo, tried again with the same results. I removed the program and the problem went away. I really like it, but for now that issue is a show stopper for me.

greg
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    It looks great, the only thing I don't like is you have to give up a Hard Button, or use the command bar, which we don't have on our Treo's.
    If you use long button press, you don't have to give up a hard button.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I have it mapped to my treo's 700p green button. That button doesn't get used much anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodiumlake View Post
    Yes that was me, thanks go to Backup Man for restoring my treo!!
    What were the circumstances? "Just riding along" kind of situation, or you did something in particular?

So far I haven't had any real problems out of it, except that it's a little slow and I've seen a few quirks.. I should start writing them down, but I've been mostly messing with it on the can ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    What were the circumstances? "Just riding along" kind of situation, or you did something in particular?

So far I haven't had any real problems out of it, except that it's a little slow and I've seen a few quirks.. I should start writing them down, but I've been mostly messing with it on the can ;-)
    Just installed, went "WOW" this is great!!!! then bam hard reset and everything went by by. I had switched between a few apps before it happened. when I #*#377# it said a system reset was caused by unknown.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodiumlake View Post
    Just installed, went "WOW" this is great!!!! then bam hard reset and everything went by by. I had switched between a few apps before it happened. when I #*#377# it said a system reset was caused by unknown.
    Sounds like you had a preference loss reset, which is somewhat common. If you had a hard reset, your crash log would be completely empty.
    LaunchAnywhere is just QuickLaunch+ with enhanced GUI. I'll stick with simplicity and non-duplicity . . . i.e. with QuickLaunch+.
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
    It offers a bit more. I played with it for hours last week and enjoyed it, setting it up and playing with no problems. However, it does hit the speed barrier. With it installed I was hitting 10,000 tics with PalmInternals and without it, 4,500. What a shame, because with Launch-Anywhere and ZLauncher installed together, it makes for a great combination.

Ben
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast