Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I haven't figured out how to use skins with it. The manual says go to the Theme Manager, but I see no way to get to any theme manager within LA. Any help would be appreciated.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    If I remember correctly, you just hit the menu button.
    still no updates on this application, i am just sticking with the quicklauncher in zlauncher, my tics are down to 7 now with palm internals

the only thing i have in hede is butler and TAC (treo area codes) but they register the fast way , m64k
    Anyone try Launch-Anywhere v1.1 yet? It says "Miscellaneous enhancements and updates." in the change log. Wonder if they fixed or improved the hede issue.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    1.1 came out in February. I've been using it since then without issue. I think too much concern is placed on hede.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    I too have been using 1.1 since March or so. The only issue I have is that every now and then it loses it's ZLauncher menus. They are restored once I do a Refresh Apps in ZLauncher, so I'm not sure where the problem is. As for the hede hit, yes it's still there, but I don't know how serious it is in day to day use. Much as I liked HiLauncher, I switched to LaunchAnywhere because it picked up my ZLauncher menus automatically.

Bob
    Palm IIIc=>Sony Clie T665=>Palm T3=>Palm Treo 680
    Same here. It works and works well. Ben
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234