Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I set up my phone button to launch it with long press but it doesnt seem to launch when I'm in the dialer screen, calendar, and home screen...and a few other menus im in. Am a missing something?
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    I've got mine set to Hardkey 3. I haven't had any problems with it launching. I have had major slow downs the last three mornings. 45 second delays switching between screens. I don't know if this is causing it or not. Upgrading to b3 and the latest version of Chatter are all I have added. I seriously doubt it's Chatter. Anyone else seeing this?
    Yes, the slow down is certainly there and it is an issue that I have been told will be addressed. I am using the key-guard key and have had no difficulties. Ben
    I've tried buttons 1,2, or 3 but still have issue with it openning in certain apps. It wont launch in phone screen, calendar, application screen, and a few others. It will launch in SMS screen however.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Looks like Launcher-Anywhere 0.9b4 is out now not sure what it fixes though.

http://www.zztechs.com/en/launchanywhere/beta.htm
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Here's the ReadMe. I think I'm sticking with PetitLauncher though. It works, it's free, it's simple, and it has never caused me any problems. 2Day and ZLauncher are able to show all the extra info that LaunchAnywhere shows.
    0.9b4

1. Extend the trial period to 30 days.
    2. Fixed the incorrect behavior of launching application from card.
    3. Fixed the incorrect behavior of 'Long Press'.
    4. Enhanced the 5-way Navigator to use in Installer.
    New beta fixed my launch issue. Just have to remember to uninstall the older version completely, reset the phone. Install the new program, configure it. I then reset the phone again just incase and now it launches while holding down hard button 1 that i set it for.
    Is anyone else still having problems with the Hard Press Button choice? It still don't work for me
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Is anyone else still having problems with the Hard Press Button choice? It still don't work for me
    Did you make sure to uninstall the old version completely? I used Destaller to do a complete uninstall. See my previous post on what I did to make the long press work.
    I actually did do that via Uninstaller, but didn't work....

**Update**
    Your right, switched to the first button, now it works. I was useing that option on the Top Green Button, that one did NOT work. Thanks for the help...
    Last edited by reverendrhino; 12/19/2006 at 01:45 AM.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I'm having another issue. anytime I call a number that requires me to input another number like extension.. it only works for the first number. the phone doesn't respond to any other input. Same thing happens when I access my voicemail where I have to input my passcode. I deleted the launcher and problem went away. Reinstalled it..problem came back. So its def this software is what's causing the problem.
    Anyone seeing that Launch-Anywhere is still slowing down your Treo?
    It's got some issues with Butler and/or Phone Technician and/or DialByPhoto, or all of them...haha But otherwise, it's pretty sweet. Well thought out and well implemented, but just needs the bugs and incompatibilities ironed out.

By the way, BuRnN at 1src made a skin for it, probably the first skin for LA yet!
    http://www.1src.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121303
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    I just downloaded the demo of this and I am having an issue on my Treo 680. With Launch anywhere installed I can no longer dial or search for contacts from the main phone screen. I can dial from the dial pad screen but not the wallpaper screen. I know that L.A. is causing this because if I uninstall L.A. then the phone screen functions normally, but as soon as I reinstall it, I lose that function. Can anyone else see if they are experiencing this also?
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    Anyone seeing that Launch-Anywhere is still slowing down your Treo?
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a55...narox/bump.gif regarding this.
    My speed at first was 4,500 and now is 1,645 or something like that. Ben
    There is a new beta now - http://www.zztechs.com/en/launchanywhere/beta.htm - v1.1b, build 070125.

Ben
    is there still big drops in the phone speed with this program.... a hede consumer...?
    Mine went from 4,500 to 1,500. I frankly no longer pay attention to the device speed so I cannot say if it was the difference. I still have VolumeCare and CradleCare enabled - everything enabled as before.

Ben
    5005 tics in 50 seconds without Launch-Anywhere installed
    11711 tics in 118 seconds with Launch-Anywhere installed

Those numbers do not really tell the whole story because my 700p runs just as fast with Launch-Anywhere installed. The first two versions I tried (a beta and maybe the first release) definately slowed my device, so this one may be a keeper.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast