Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar View Post
    anyone else see phone problems with it? I installed it last night and was happily playing with it. Someone called and left me a message later and when I went to retrieve the message, I pressed 1 to get message and it was like the button was stuck. I reset my treo, tried again with the same results. I removed the program and the problem went away. I really like it, but for now that issue is a show stopper for me.

greg
    I noticed that I was having trouble with KeyCaps. I went to the Advanced preferences in Launch Anywhere and disabled long key press and this solved my problem. It might work for you too. The long press on the hard keys still works. Apparently this setting is just for launching apps from the keypad.
    I had no problems with it at all. I have actually discovered a use for the green button on my 700P. You can launch anything from anywhere with one hand! I was able to put speed dials, links, etc. The contacts plugin is cool. Nice job.
    Palm I >Palm IIIi>Palm 505> Zire 71>PEG37>T|X>TREO 700P That's a lot of palming!!
    Thanks for this cool app. I have LA set to run with a long press of my Home button but sometimes this doesn't work. I've identified two problems: when in Launcher X (the app I have linked to a regular press of the Home button), a long hold does not show LA (just cycles through my Launcher X categories). Sometimes, regular presses of the Home button launches LA (haven't been able to identify the conditions in which this happens).

By the way, what is the latest beta version and are there any more free themes?
    How do you access Menu Designer from an already created menu? I can't find directions in the manual. I want to change a setting in an existing menu.
    Laissez Faire
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wellsjs View Post
    LaunchAnywhere is just QuickLaunch+ with enhanced GUI. I'll stick with simplicity and non-duplicity . . . i.e. with QuickLaunch+.
    Launch Anywhere both caused a major hede lag..
    Very useful app but have to sacrifice speed for it. Like CradelCare.

Quick launch works without hede hits, when NOT selecting Enhanced Recognition
    Last edited by Wilsonb; 12/11/2006 at 05:56 PM.
    ============,,,================
    ===========(o o)===============
    =======oOO==(_)==OOo===========
    Treo 755p ;-)
    Tre 700p UPdated..
    Treo650- Sprint custom rom
    Tungsten T3 creative design.
    http://www.WilsonBradley.com
    http://www.myspace.com/wilsonbradley
    AOL screen name; WilsonIsON
    MSN; WilsonIsOn
    Yahoo; Wilson2bw
    ========ooooO==Ooooo==========
    =========( )===( )==========
    ==========\ (====) /===========
    ===========\_)==(_/============
    How does this app differ from McPhling? I have used McPhling (http://mikemccollister.com/palm/) with Zlauncher since my earliest 650 days.
    Zane
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zvandiver View Post
    How does this app differ from McPhling? I have used McPhling (http://mikemccollister.com/palm/) with Zlauncher since my earliest 650 days.
    Zane

Its way diffrent, just try it and see. Its extremely customizable and skinable with cool transperencies
    Launcher-Anywhere 0.9b3

Hello guys, This is a newer beta from ZZTechs.

http://www.zztechs.com/en/launchanywhere/beta.htm

Here are some changes:

1. Broaden the distant between ‘Delete’ and ‘Save’ in the ‘Edit Designer’ screen..
    2. Fixed the ‘Edit Designer’ screen to make it more compatible with 5-way Navigator.
    3. Fixed the Popup method ‘Long Press, Silk Screen and Button’ in ‘Trigger’.
    4. Fixed incorrect behavior with Long Press the 5-way Navigator to pop up Launch-Anywhere menu.
    5. Fixed incorrect behavior of Fontsmoother.
    Forgot to say:

Fully uninstall the previously beta version before install this one.
    No matter what I do my B3 version always says it has expired. Any workaround?
    Is it just me or not. When I create an Applications submenu I only get the application in RAM or shortcuts create by Powerrun. None of the Applications in /palm/launcher show in the list. They are available separately if I want to add them to a Custom menu one at a time>>>>>>
    No, it is not just you - I found the same when setting it up with eReader. Ben
    Where can I find Quick Launch so I can make comparison. I've tried searching treocentral and yahoo but cant find it. Does it go by another name?
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
    Where can I find Quick Launch so I can make comparison. I've tried searching treocentral and yahoo but cant find it. Does it go by another name?
    I think they are referring to the Quick Launch that is built in to Z-Launcher.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    i see. thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobchernow View Post
    Is it just me or not. When I create an Applications submenu I only get the application in RAM or shortcuts create by Powerrun. None of the Applications in /palm/launcher show in the list. They are available separately if I want to add them to a Custom menu one at a time>>>>>>
    I noticed that apps in ROM and RAM are listed. I have upgraded Docs-to-GO and Ptunes, and I have two entries in the app list; however, they both seem to point to the ROM version. I can't launch the newer RAM version.
    Any ideas or work-arounds?
    Zane
    Are the updates installed on the device or the SD card? What you can do is set the category for the ones in ROM to "invisible" or something like that.

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Are the updates installed on the device or the SD card? What you can do is set the category for the ones in ROM to "invisible" or something like that.

Ben
    I have Docs-to-Go installed in RAM. The built-in Palm launcher and Zlauncher automatically recognize the RAM version over the ROM version. Launch-Anywhere must be scanning ROM and RAM for apps and is listing all of them. I have two entries for Ptunes also. I have emailed ZZTechs about this.
    Zane
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    ...or use the command bar, which we don't have on our Treo's.
    Speak for yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs View Post
    Speak for yourself.
    I just got it myself
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast