Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  

Introducing a brand new line of holsters... the NEW Rubberized Spring Clip Holster for Treo 680! Due to the new rubberized material, your phone will look even more elegant and sophisticated. More importantly, the rubberized material helps minimize scratch marks! With the new soft touch of this holster, your phone will LOOK and FEEL great!

This holster is the ultimate in protection, style, and functionality. With its tight, yet flexible spring clip on top, it's super easy to secure in place as well as to remove quickly when needed. AND, since this holster was made with the consumer in mind, it is specially designed so SD cards will not escape and the paint on your Treo will remain safe and unscratched. Your device will be held facing inward, resting against a soft felt pad. It is molded and shaped with the same quality workmanship as our other famous holsters, providing excellent protection and security.

Note: This holster is ONLY for UN-Skinned Treo 680!

For more information about this product, please visit the product page on our website or email Christine@Seidio.com.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I ordered one today. I like the Spring clip, and the swivel clip.
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    CAn you plug in the charger and hot sync cable while still in the holster?
    i think this one would be a good model for th 680 because on the 650 it kept poping the sd card out.

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I ordered mine this morning. Can't wait!!!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by kryichek View Post
    CAn you plug in the charger and hot sync cable while still in the holster?
    Yes, you can plug in the charger and hot sync cable while in the holster.

Seidio
    Just ordered mine! I had one of these for my 8700 BB and they work great.
  8.    #8  
    We have made the following improvement over the Spring clip holster for Treo 700

1) Rubberized - To make it look good and feel great, help to minimize the scratching marks
    2) More stylish design

Seidio
  9.    #9  
    We have received some inquiries - This holster is in black.
    is there one going to be made for the treo 700 to match the rubberized case released for it ?
    Those that have ordered the case, have you received it yet? What are your thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by kryichek View Post
    Those that have ordered the case, have you received it yet? What are your thoughts?
    Ordered mine last Friday. Hopefully I'll see it this week.
    Will this case fit a 700 that has the antenna removed?
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Got mine today. Seems very well constructed. Hopefully the "rubberized" coating will not peel off like on the one I had for my RAZR. Time will tell, but this is a really nice case. The 680 fits nicely.
    Last edited by gadgetjunkies; 12/19/2006 at 03:39 PM.
    Got my today!
    Really nice design...great quality!
    680 fits perfectly.
    •All Sony Clie's
    •Sony Ericsson P900
    •Sony Ericsson Z600
    •Treo650 Unlocked w/2GB SD card
    •Treo680 Unlocked (Graphite) w/8GB SD card
  16.    #17  
    Seidio is offering the special discount (20% off) on this Treo 680 holster along with many items for Treo 680.

Seidio is offering a special holiday discount on the following Treo products.

1) Treo 680 Rubberized Holster
    2) Treo 750 Rubberized Holster

3) Premium Screen protector for Treo 650/700/750/680

4) Retractable sync and Charge cable for Treo 650/700/750/680

5) 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm audio adaptor for Treo 650/700/750/800

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Treocentral Members Only and From Dec 19 to Dec 25, 2006 Only!

Starting today and ending at midnight Dec 25, 2006, if you buy any of the above products from our web store you will be able to save 20% for each product by using the code : TR7568DIS. Go to our site and purchase the the products that you desire. Then when you “checkout” and get to the Payment page, you will see a box asking for Discount Code, enter the code there.

This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Past purchases do not apply.

If we run out of the stock, we will still honor your purchase when the stock arrives.

All prices are in U.S. funds.

Follow the link:
    I just want to say that Seidio did a tremendous job with this holster! It feels great, is very well constructed and holds the 680 perfectly. Good job and keep up the good work (ie: get out a "slim extended battery" for the 680 ASAP bc that will sell MUCH better than the regular extended battery that makes the phone bigger)!!!
  18.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by jwein84 View Post
    I just want to say that Seidio did a tremendous job with this holster! It feels great, is very well constructed and holds the 680 perfectly. Good job and keep up the good work (ie: get out a "slim extended battery" for the 680 ASAP bc that will sell MUCH better than the regular extended battery that makes the phone bigger)!!!
    Thank you for the good words and for battery, yes sir ! we are trying very hard.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Bought my wife a 680 tonight and promptly ordered another case from Seidio. Love the discount!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast