1.    #1  
    This site is AMAAAAZING....It is working just fine with a few small buffering pauses, but it goes pretty quick...CHECK IT OUT...It also works on your computer. I love KROQ from LA....106.7 KROOOOOOOQ

http://www.thestreamcenter.com/pda
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Thanks Skyking!! Great find, works like a champ. I'm pleasantly surprised my the sound clarity of the stations.
  3.    #3  
    You know I was thinking...Why is it that the sound is GREAT when you play music and stream out of the speaker, but the speaker phone just stinks. ANYONE???
    Because the speaker phone has echo-cancellation software. If the speaker phone simply produced loud and clear sound, it would sound fine on your end but your caller would hear themselves echoing since the microphone would pick up the sound of their voice. Obviously the echo-cancellation sofware is what is affecting the speaker phone quality. Perhaps the software is not good, or perhaps the design of the phone (the microphone's location compared to the speaker's location) will not allow for a good speaker phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric5273 View Post
    Because the speaker phone has echo-cancellation software. If the speaker phone simply produced loud and clear sound, it would sound fine on your end but your caller would hear themselves echoing since the microphone would pick up the sound of their voice. Obviously the echo-cancellation sofware is what is affecting the speaker phone quality. Perhaps the software is not good, or perhaps the design of the phone (the microphone's location compared to the speaker's location) will not allow for a good speaker phone.
    This may be true but for me the speakerphone is unusable since I was trying to use it in a quiet office with a coworker and neither of us could hear the other end of the conversation. I played him some music on PTunes just to prove the speaker was very loud and clear - good to see I am not the only one with this issue. My old 600 was MUCH louder and clearer as a speakerphone.