1.    #1  
    Well, this is bad. Every time someone sends me a picture message (MMS) on my 680, it comes up small! It nowhere near fills the screen! Palm tech support didn't seem to know anything about it! They suggest I hot-synch, use the Palm desktop to "resize" the picture, and then synch it back! This is a work-around solution, but absolutely ridiculous to have to do it! Whenever I got a picture sent to me on my 600, it filled the screen! What gives?!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew-NYC View Post
    Well, this is bad. Every time someone sends me a picture message (MMS) on my 680, it comes up small! It nowhere near fills the screen! Palm tech support didn't seem to know anything about it! They suggest I hot-synch, use the Palm desktop to "resize" the picture, and then synch it back! This is a work-around solution, but absolutely ridiculous to have to do it! Whenever I got a picture sent to me on my 600, it filled the screen! What gives?!!
    The screen on the 600 was 160x160, while on the 680 it's 320x320. The picture needs to be twice as large in each dimension to fill the screen.
    Can't you resize it on the palm?
  4.    #4  
    I don't seem to be able to. When you hit "fill to screen" nothing happens! When a picture is TOO BIG, and you hit "fill to screen", then it resizes it. This is not good, as I get many pictures sent to me. Is it the same story on the 650, which is also 320 x 320? Do MMS messages sent to 650's not fill the screen?