1.    #1  
    New Treo user here, went to take a photo with my shiny new 680 today and realized that there is no camera or media app on my phone. Could this have gotten nixed while trying to get the phone to sync with Mac OS10.4?

Most importantly, whether it was there or not, is there a way to get it back? It doesnt appear to be on the CD...?

Did you get the model with a camera?
  3.    #3  
    yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by sumpo View Post
    New Treo user here, went to take a photo with my shiny new 680 today and realized that there is no camera or media app on my phone. Could this have gotten nixed while trying to get the phone to sync with Mac OS10.4?

Most importantly, whether it was there or not, is there a way to get it back? It doesnt appear to be on the CD...?

Those applications are in the ROM -- are you sure that you're looking at the "All" category in the launcher? Note that on the Treo 680, the "Camera" app does both still image and video capture, while "Media" program is now called "Pics&Videos".
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I had this problem too when I hotsynced my old Treo 650 configuration to my new Treo 680. The Camera app came back after I did a fresh install.
    Last edited by monomer; 12/08/2006 at 12:59 PM.
  6.    #6  
    O my, there it is. How embarassing. (Thanks)