Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    NOTE: Arctic, Copper and Crimson colors are temporarily out of stock.

http://www.palm.com/us/products/smar.../unlocked.html
    *&&^$%$%#$$

Do you think we can call in an order? I don't mind the wait actually... =/
    Now it's the WAITING GAME: a GSM Palm Pre
    T680 (COPPER) + Cingular = FUN!!
    My T650 & 6230b and NX70 are retired... =(
    http://mrg9605.com
    http://ipgeek21.com
    noncents.net
    http://seresqueridos.com

justdai.com
    reddingk.com
    georgeozuna.com
    goaskoscar.com
    Wow....they must really be selling. I'm guessing this is going to be the best selling smartphone ever.
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    That's amazing. I only put my order in late Monday night, and my friend ordered his Tuesday, my Crimson showed up yesterday and my friend Orange today! I guess we were lucky. This new Treo is actually pretty cool!
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    Run a quick search for the SFO store. From what I've read, they have all the colors in stock! For how long? Who knows...a short amount of time probably
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric5273 View Post
    Wow....they must really be selling. I'm guessing this is going to be the best selling smartphone ever.
    we dont know how many they made. i hope it was a lot, but we will probably never know.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric5273 View Post
    yes, until they disclose the returns.
    Quote Originally Posted by oalvarez View Post
    yes, until they disclose the returns.
    So, do you buy Treos so you can "stick them in a drawer" like you say in other forums, or so you can just come here and Bi ch about everything? I mean most of us mix the good and the bad, but you seem to be able to crap on just about every positive thread out there. If you are so sold on the BB Pearl, why do you hang here?
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    According to Palm the Graphite ones are on backorder too. Guess they're out of all of em...unless you want to become a slave to Cingular for 2 years! LOL!!!!
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by randyg View Post
    According to Palm the Graphite ones are on backorder too. Guess they're out of all of em...unless you want to become a slave to Cingular for 2 years! LOL!!!!
    Says here the graphite is available:

https://web.palm.com/store/cart.jhtm...DSFFQKAUZEMIV0

Still sold out of the colors though, must be a real good seller. I havent seen a Treo sold out on Palms site for a ong time.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattM2G View Post
    So, do you buy Treos so you can "stick them in a drawer" like you say in other forums, or so you can just come here and Bi ch about everything? I mean most of us mix the good and the bad, but you seem to be able to crap on just about every positive thread out there. If you are so sold on the BB Pearl, why do you hang here?

And before that he/she was mad about the Q....sounds like he/she has commitment issues
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Don't forgett Airport wireless, and the Clevland Palm store!!
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidT. View Post
    Run a quick search for the SFO store. From what I've read, they have all the colors in stock! For how long? Who knows...a short amount of time probably
    OK Cleveland we hear ya But yes SFO still has stock of all colors. We still ship out free shipping and handling and if you call by 3pm Pacific time you will receive your phone next day !
    At least they don't increase the price by $100 like when the 650 was released.
    wow...thats crazy, like some one mentioned up top, i've never heard of palm.com selling out of a product - it could be that we reserve up 80% of the inventory at our airportwireless stores. WOW!

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I am willing to sell my Artic for 800$. CASH!! That way I can buy another and make my money back for the Artic I have now!!

Man, I am playing people Trump style!!

More $$, More $$$$!!!

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidT. View Post

Look at all your phones!!! Homer is drooling!! Do you use them all??? Are you some kind of dot.com billionare???

Well when you think about it, who wants to buy yet another GRANITE (600 / 650 / 700p Treo? And I only refer to those models #'s because they are what I have had.

IMO, I dont think they're selling because people cant wait to get their hands on a Treo; they cant wait to get their hands on a colored Treo!
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex View Post
    ..... they cant wait to get their hands on a colored Treo!

My Sentiments Exaclty...

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!
    Local "non palm branded" brick and mortars here on Long Island still haven't received pricing or availability info on either Cingular or Unlocked ..... Palm running out doesn't bode well for stock in the near future.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast