Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by newtonjack View Post
    NOTE: Arctic, Copper and Crimson colors are temporarily out of stock.

http://www.palm.com/us/products/smar.../unlocked.html
    NOTE: Arctic, Copper and Crimson colors will ship in 1-2 weeks.
    Whew! Glad my arctic is safe and sound - thanks Cleveland!
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Yeah - my Arctic arrived while I was out of the country (oh the injustic of it all <g>) - I decided I wanted something "different - I've had a 90, 270, 600 & 650 that were pretty boring to look at <g> - I was afraid that the crimson and copper would be a bit too much for a "business phone" though!

Danita
    I want to give a super big thank you & hug to Lady_Treo! I ordered a Crimson Treo 680 from her last Friday and she even hooked me up with next day Saturday delivery. I received my phone the very next morning! She was extremely friendly, professional, and answered all of my questions.

Happy Holidays!
  5.    #25  
    NOTE: Arctic, Copper and Crimson colors are temporarily out of stock.

Now back in stock.

Yup. I finally recieved an e-mail saying my order is being processed. (FINALLY! ) Hopefully, I can get my hands on my arctic soon enough
    Um...excuse me....Lady_Treo sells phones? And I didn't know about this why? Answers please!

Quote Originally Posted by Angelysta View Post
    I want to give a super big thank you & hug to Lady_Treo! I ordered a Crimson Treo 680 from her last Friday and she even hooked me up with next day Saturday delivery. I received my phone the very next morning! She was extremely friendly, professional, and answered all of my questions.

Happy Holidays!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2_meezers View Post
    Um...excuse me....Lady_Treo sells phones? And I didn't know about this why? Answers please!
    Ummmmmmmmm, because you didn't read the, like, hundreds of posts where she talked about what SFO had in stock way before the Palm website did and all of the grateful posts of people like me thanking her and Johnnie and Michael at SFO for the fantastic customer service??
    That's "Lady_Treo" not "Lady Treo"
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristieC View Post
    Ummmmmmmmm, because you didn't read the, like, hundreds of posts where she talked about what SFO had in stock way before the Palm website did and all of the grateful posts of people like me thanking her and Johnnie and Michael at SFO for the fantastic customer service??
    Yep, Lady_Treo is at the Palm Store in the San Francisco International Airport. I think I bought the very first first non-Cingular 680 on the day they were initially available (at least according to TreoCentral). It was dumb luck on my part - I happened to be passing through SFO when the first shipment arrived:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=130084

The SFO shop did great.
    I got mine from her as well.
    Well...since I am in Atlanta (no Palm store that I can find) it would be a little depressing to think about a Palm Store at SFO! But if I ever make it out there will stop by and say HI!
    Ummmm, from reading the posts, it appears Lady_Treo is quite familiar with overnight shipping, even with reports of Saturday delivery by deliriously happy recipients.
    Thanks....guess I will have to contact her via PM! My credit card really wants to buy a Crimson!

Guess I need to pay more attention to some posts! Thanks for the answers!
    I live in NY and she shipped it to me overnight.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12