1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 650. I've been using a bluetooth headset from Samsung (WEP200), I love it for the size and sound, but it turns off automatically more or less every 10 minutes. Is the Treo doing that? Does anyone know about this. PLEASE HELP!
    That is strange. I also use a Samsung WEP 200 headset. Never had a problem with it. I am sure the Treo can's switch the headset off.
    Satish Joshi
    I have a t650 and the WEP200, and mine doesn't do that at all.

There are fake WEP200's being sold all over the place, including places like Newegg.com. Pretty much ALL of the wep200's on ebay are fake too. Perhaps you have a fake one?

-Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    my WEP 150 did that...it's fake, sorry!
    blake!

Sprint Centro
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ggfuentes View Post
    I have a Treo 650. I've been using a bluetooth headset from Samsung (WEP200), I love it for the size and sound, but it turns off automatically more or less every 10 minutes. Is the Treo doing that? Does anyone know about this. PLEASE HELP!
    what exactly do youo mean by "turn off"?
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ggfuentes View Post
    I have had this happen. It turns off to save battery I imagine. I had to press the side button for 2-3 sec to turn back on.
    Without knowing this though, it comes across as if the Treo "loses" the device and needs to be re-"paired".

Mine has Samsung written on the charge case. I don't think it's a fake.
    ============,,,================
    ===========(o o)===============
    =======oOO==(_)==OOo===========
    Treo 755p ;-)
    Tre 700p UPdated..
    Treo650- Sprint custom rom
    Tungsten T3 creative design.
    http://www.WilsonBradley.com
    http://www.myspace.com/wilsonbradley
    AOL screen name; WilsonIsON
    MSN; WilsonIsOn
    Yahoo; Wilson2bw
    ========ooooO==Ooooo==========
    =========( )===( )==========
    ==========\ (====) /===========
    ===========\_)==(_/============
    I have the wep headset and its great. The only problem is I dont know how to disable that irritating blinking light. Can anyone offer suggestions?