1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to:

1) Change the email client in the new favorites screen (I use Chatter, can't find an option to change the program launched by the "Email" option in the menu - seems locked into VersaMail.).

2) Use that Main screen? I only see one calendar entry - a floating calendar event...seems to block all other events in the day. What is the point of this screen?

3) Configure a speed dial like the older 600 and 650 models offered?
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    answering #1
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $chatter$ $cannot$ $be$ $set$ $as$ $default$ $e$-$mail$.. $Snapper$/$versa$ $can$. $The$ $flaw$ $is$ $in$ $chatter$ $side$ $maybe$.
    1.) Make a new favorite. The default email is locked and can't be edited.
    2.) The middle tab is the pretty picture screen. You can list the next appointment (only) and show a pretty picture (like most phones have). That's about it.
    3.) Go back to the favorites tab like in step 1. Add a speed dial favorite. When doing this you can assign a key to the favorite. Holding down the key when in the phone app will dial the number, go to the website, launch the app. Whatever you have set.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the responses -

As for the pretty picture screen...I'm finding that an untimed event "blocks" all other events from appearing. Nice implementation, Palm - way to go.