Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey everyone, I know pics are scattered all over these forums. I was hoping to have one thread and everyone can post some pics here. Plus, different cameras and different lighting make the colors look different. So, I am hoping the more pics that are posted, the better chance I have of making the right choice. I am having a hard time deciding between the Copper and the Crimson. Now, for the love of all places without a Palm store, let's see some pics!
    Dont have pics available, but I would say go Crimson between those 2...Just my thought
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    Those look really nice. Is it really that maroon looking? I am hoping it is more maroon than red.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    My Crimson Beauty™

LARGE PIC WARNING!!!! - http://homepage.mac.com/chinasaur/webpics/BBvs680.jpg
  6.    #6  
    Very tempted to pull the trigger on the Crimson! Any copper owner's out there?
    Yes it really is that dark red/maroon color! Not too flashy at all (which is what I was afraid of when I saw the pics on the Palm website). Even in a conservative business environment, it's not too flashy, just really a gorgeous color!
    I would say it's more red than maroon. It's a metallic matt finish red. It's not a screaming bright red but it's brighter than I would have preferred. It's a bit hard to get an accurate color with a flash on it.

Quote Originally Posted by nospleen View Post
    Those look really nice. Is it really that maroon looking? I am hoping it is more maroon than red.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  9.    #9  
    I really want the crimson, I just don't want to look around at work and wonder if anyone is laughing at me.
    I have a crimson in an office environment, and most people have phone envy... they want to know how much it is and where they can get one :-D
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by anamcara View Post
    I have a crimson in an office environment, and most people have phone envy... they want to know how much it is and where they can get one :-D
    A few of my co-workers think that online the red does not look masculine enough. Would you consider it an appropriate color for all genders or more for the feminine side?

Wow, that sure sounds like a silly question. But, I have a light blue Mazda CX7 and I already catch enough s$%# about it being a chick's car.
    A few of my co-workers think that online the red does not look masculine enough. Would you consider it an appropriate color for all genders or more for the feminine side?

Wow, that sure sounds like a silly question. But, I have a light blue Mazda CX7 and I already catch enough s$%# about it being a chick's car.
    LOL about the chick car comment, but I see where you're going. After seeing the color in person, it's definitely not that much of a "girl" color -- and I'm a chick. Most of the people that have been asking about the phone have been male!
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by anamcara View Post
    LOL about the chick car comment, but I see where you're going. After seeing the color in person, it's definitely not that much of a "girl" color -- and I'm a chick. Most of the people that have been asking about the phone have been male!
    Glad to hear it. The funny thing is I am 6'4" and married with kids. My friends are like 5'9, metrosexual, and single, and they are saying I drive a chick's car.

I am going to go buy the crimson now. If anyone gives me a hard time, I will just revert to good old violent retaliation. j/k.

Thank you everyone for your help!
    Glad to hear it. The funny thing is I am 6'4" and married with kids. My friends are like 5'9, metrosexual, and single, and they are saying I drive a chick's car.

I am going to go buy the crimson now. If anyone gives me a hard time, I will just revert to good old violent retaliation. j/k.

Thank you everyone for your help!
    you won't be sorry! The color really is spectacular.
  15.    #16  
    Double yum, a macbook and a white Treo! That combo is killer!
  16.    #17  
    Now we need some Graphite and the Copper pics. I just ordered a Crimson. If I do not like it, I am going to give it to the wifey and try either the Copper or the Graphite.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

18.    #19  
    Wow, you would do that right after I ordered the Crimson. The Copper looks very nice...
    That looks sharp!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast