Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by nospleen View Post
    Wow, you would do that right after I ordered the Crimson. The Copper looks very nice...

Took me a minute to take 'em. You can always cancel and reorder.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

C'mon guys, post some pics! Don't be shy
  3.    #23  
    Can someone post some Graphite Pics? I received my Crimson, great color, but I do not think it is for me. I gave it to my wife, so I am on the hunt again. Soooooo, bring on the graphite pics, please!!
    Here are my crimson pics, sorry don't have a graphite! Must say the graphite is pretty slick looking, much more "dimensional" than I assumed it would be.

scan of crimson 680

pic of crimson 680
    I'm a chick who enjoys the finer things in life
  5.    #25  
    I am sure someone here has the graphite? On the box of my wife's Crimson, the graphite looks like a light silver color. I am dying to see one, someone put me out of my misery! Is the Cingular 680 the same color as the unlocked Graphite?
    Quote Originally Posted by nospleen View Post
    Is the Cingular 680 the same color as the unlocked Graphite?
    Yes. The only differences appear to be that the unlocked one has no Cingular logo on the front, and it doesn't have the Xpress Mail program preinstalled or the link to download the Good program. Everything else seems the same.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Last edited by techuser; 12/09/2006 at 06:23 PM.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by techuser View Post

Thanks! If you can, would you mind a backshot?
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Last edited by techuser; 12/09/2006 at 07:54 PM.
    Loving the keyboard shots! I just love bright lights on my gear (I actually swapped my 650's keyboard with a later-model one with reeeeally bright LEDs!).
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
  11.    #32  
    Thanks everyone for your help!! I am going to buy the graphite for me. Keep the thread alive for all the people on the fence...
    only the last pic (keyboard lights) is working dude..the keyboard looks good though lol!
  13. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    The other pics don't work?? Hmmm, i'll check on that. Yeah, the Treo's keyboard is super bright.

Hey, great pics! How did you get new graphics and a wallpaper background for that home screen? I apologize if it's a simple question; I'm a Treo n00b. All I have now are the default icons and a plain white background.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolverinewizard View Post
    Hey, great pics! How did you get new graphics and a wallpaper background for that home screen? I apologize if it's a simple question; I'm a Treo n00b. All I have now are the default icons and a plain white background.

Thanks!
    He is running zlauncher
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

ey, can you post a close up pic of your graphite? just want to see it up close.

thanks
  17.    #39  
    The link isn't working for me? I ordered my graphite this morning btw.

Working now...
    Last edited by nospleen; 12/10/2006 at 05:25 PM.
    great pics! will definitely go for the graphite.

thanks
    speed defies gravity
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12