1.    #1  
    I tried searching the forums for this....but I couldn't find it. Maybe I was searching for the wrong keywords....

In any case....what's the best deal out right now for the Treo 700P? I'm out of contract on Sprint (but I'd like to stay with Sprint) and I'd like to buy the Treo 700P as cheaply as possible.

I'm a Treo 650 user...I originally got my Treo 650 through that Realtor's deal from OTI Technologies. I contacted them again, but I haven't heard from them...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    best deal i've found is $245 with Amazon and $249 with LetsTalks.com
    Sprint Discount sells it for $0.99 on eBay. Sprint charges you $100 to your bill, and you get a $100 rebate. You need to sign up with a $40 plan, and keep it like that for the first month.

I just got one of these deals. I have not yet sent for the rebate or anything yet, but I am confident, as it is the standard Sprint rebate.

-Randy
    Quote Originally Posted by zesta View Post
    Sprint Discount sells it for $0.99 on eBay. Sprint charges you $100 to your bill, and you get a $100 rebate. You need to sign up with a $40 plan, and keep it like that for the first month.

I just got one of these deals. I have not yet sent for the rebate or anything yet, but I am confident, as it is the standard Sprint rebate.

-Randy
    Sure you got your phone and all. But did you also just give your ssn to some random guy on ebay?

Don't you find it strange that the last guy who did this (if this is a different guy) was "sprintnetwork" who deleted his account?
    Quote Originally Posted by bigDee View Post
    Sure you got your phone and all. But did you also just give your ssn to some random guy on ebay?

Don't you find it strange that the last guy who did this (if this is a different guy) was "sprintnetwork" who deleted his account?
    Between myself, family and friends, we've bought eight 700p's with new Sprint service from this guy (it's the same guy even through the change on ebay) and have not had any problems. By far the best deal on a 700p anywhere, and totally legit.
    I did not give any personal details other than my Cell number, and I verified my address. They are a Sprint dealer, and the transaction actually goes through Sprint.

-Randy
    Yes i have done the sprint discount thing also. I just moved that phone over to the share plan for 10 dollars a month. so $240 for 2 yrs and will cancel once my contract is over. Saved 300+ dollars....