1.    #1  
    Anyone know if the NintendoDS game BrainAge has a Palm version or has anyone seen anything similar to it for the Palm OS?
    <br>
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    I am wondering about this too!
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    I think Nintendo will file a lawsuit for that person who makes the emulator
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    When I travel, I also carry my Nintendo DS for things such as this.

SMEGGIE
    I love BrainAge!!!!! i'd much rather carry my DSlite so i can play other games but imagine if they did? ...wooo..
    VZW 700p, which could quite possibly be thrown out the window if it doesn't stop being a pain in the booty.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    aww. how cute.
    you guys might want to check Advanced Brain Trainer.

http://www.filaomobile.com/braintrainer_palmos.asp

http://www.filaomobile.com/products/...trainerbox.jpg

Advanced Brain Trainer, stimulate all aspects of your mind in a fun and rewarding form of entertainment. Various and fast-paced mental activities train different aspects of your brain: memory, focus, reaction time, logic etc… Choose your coach who will analyze your results, motivate and guide you through your mind's enhancement.

3 GAME MODES TO SHAKE YOUR BRAIN !

* Exam
    * Practice
    * Arcade

9 EXERCISES TO PRACTICE EVERYWHERE

* Speed count
    * Drawing over
    * Shopping list
    * Four Aces
    * Parking Check
    * Memo square
    * Shape counter
    * Color Algebra
    * Cool Cat

Great features

Exam: Train five minutes daily with different training modules. Each day you uncover a new rated exam and you can check your evolution with the progress chart.

Practice: You can freely exercise your brain with the different modules before or after each exam: improve your mastery in each area and your brain potential will increase.

Arcade: This fun bonus mode will test your skills. To complete this long and challenging session, you can only do a limited number of mistakes. So be very careful, and enjoy!

System Requirements:
    Palm OS 5 required
    Including: Palm Tugsten , E, T series, Zire 22, 31, 71, 72
    Treo 600, 650, 700P, 700W, Lifedrive

Purchase with confidence

* 30-DAY unconditional money back guarantee
    * SECURE online ordering
    * NO WAITING: Instant download
    * FREE lifetime software upgrades
    * SAME DAY customer support
  7.    #7  
    Way cool! Thanks for the link. Trial program said a chimp could do better, so I have some work to do...

Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    aww. how cute.
    you guys might want to check Advanced Brain Trainer.

http://www.filaomobile.com/braintrainer_palmos.asp

http://www.filaomobile.com/products/...trainerbox.jpg

Advanced Brain Trainer, stimulate all aspects of your mind in a fun and rewarding form of entertainment. Various and fast-paced mental activities train different aspects of your brain: memory, focus, reaction time, logic etc… Choose your coach who will analyze your results, motivate and guide you through your mind's enhancement.

3 GAME MODES TO SHAKE YOUR BRAIN !

* Exam
    * Practice
    * Arcade

9 EXERCISES TO PRACTICE EVERYWHERE

* Speed count
    * Drawing over
    * Shopping list
    * Four Aces
    * Parking Check
    * Memo square
    * Shape counter
    * Color Algebra
    * Cool Cat

Great features

Exam: Train five minutes daily with different training modules. Each day you uncover a new rated exam and you can check your evolution with the progress chart.

Practice: You can freely exercise your brain with the different modules before or after each exam: improve your mastery in each area and your brain potential will increase.

Arcade: This fun bonus mode will test your skills. To complete this long and challenging session, you can only do a limited number of mistakes. So be very careful, and enjoy!

System Requirements:
    Palm OS 5 required
    Including: Palm Tugsten , E, T series, Zire 22, 31, 71, 72
    Treo 600, 650, 700P, 700W, Lifedrive

Purchase with confidence

* 30-DAY unconditional money back guarantee
    * SECURE online ordering
    * NO WAITING: Instant download
    * FREE lifetime software upgrades
    * SAME DAY customer support
    <br>
    Is BrainAge that good? How about for a 7 year old girl? Santa is bringing my daughter a DSLite (pink, of course). I'm getting her some fun games, but thought a thinking game might be a good idea too. (Actually, that's how I sold my wife on it, so now I'm committed.) What about Brain Games?
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Brain Age is great for kids, it causes them to think ahead, pay attention and sharpens them mentally. I am sure in time it will take you A student to an A+ student.

In reality, it is great for anybody wanting to hone their skills.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Pretty fun game. Noticed Im pretty slow. I guess I shouldn't smoke so much weed anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    Brain Age is great for kids, it causes them to think ahead, pay attention and sharpens them mentally. I am sure in time it will take you A student to an A+ student.

In reality, it is great for anybody wanting to hone their skills.
    Thanks cigar, I'll pick it up today ($19.99 at Circuit City).