1.    #1  
    Hello All,

Just wondering if anyone has both a 680 and and hotsync them both on the same computer.

My wife has a new 680 and I would like to use a different computer login but same computer to hotsync. My guess is that the 680 install program will override the 700P install... Anyone have any issues or suggestions?
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    I'm not sure about the 700P, but I know from my experience that the 650 and 680 can coexist.
    Are the 700P conduits the same as 650?
    Knowing that the install of the later software would probably override, I uninstalled the 650's Palm Desktop program, moved the Palm folder contents/remnants out of Program Files, and then installed the one that came with the 680.

I hotsynched the 680 first during the install, then I hotsynched the 650 later on. It kept two user accounts, and separate conduit rules for each account.

This, btw, is using the same logon account.
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51
  3. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    They are locked in eternal combat. j/k. Can't you just use different profiles?
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the help guys.

I now have other issues. Phone will not start up with any of my 3 SIMs. POS reset on incoming message and now phone will not work. I have not installed anything and have not hotsynced. Also hard reset.

I have enough issues with my 700P... this 680 is going back for good!

Palm has cured me of my "latest greatest" syndrome
    Last edited by nonobeez; 12/08/2006 at 04:53 PM.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.