Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PrefDoctor has saved my a$$ a couple of times, too, though my device has been rock-solid stable of late. I have backups a-plenty, but it's a nice insurance policy that can save a whole lot of headache. Its cache flushing features are v. good, too.
    ... I'm having trouble finding it. I search, and Google just links me back to this discussion thread..!

Thanks,

-jl-
    OK, I've downloaded Kinoma, and it is nice (but keeps timing out due to 'insufficient bandwidth'), but perhaps I'm missing something here because I'm not quite as impressed with it as others are in this thread.

It seems to me that 'all' Kinoma is is a combination of the functionality I already have on my Treo 680 from mobiTV and pTunes Deluxe...

What am I missing? What makes Kinoma such a 'must-have' application if I've already got mobiTV and pTunes? Also, how do I get it to not stop for :30 - :60 seconds at a time due to 'insufficient bandwidth.?' mobiTV has no difficulties streaming video into my Treo 680 (I'm on T-Mobile here in the US).

Thanks!
    Treo Launcher all the way.

Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Treoramma View Post
    ... I'm having trouble finding it. I search, and Google just links me back to this discussion thread..!

Thanks,

-jl-

www.palmpowerups.com
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Can I vote for Orb?
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    My vote is for Kinoma 4ex as well. TCPMP would've been my first choice, especially since it's free....But it came out before 2006.

I'm hoping Slingplayer for the Palm OS will be the best app of 2007!
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
    I guess you guys are kidding about adium/trillian?
    Treo Launcher too. Now my Treo looks better!!!
    GoogleMaps blows 'em all away! Now if only apps like Agendus/DateBk can integrate with it (Contacts).
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
    ^Both KoolMaps & Directory Assistant integrate Google Maps with your contacts.
    Although still in beta, DialByPhoto is pretty sweet
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Kinoma 4 EX and Google Maps
    Dial By Photo and Kinoma 4 http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/_950/ole.gif
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Dailbyphoto and Treolauncher, the best.
    I have photos of very few of my friends (most of my contacts are business, medical, etc). Will Dial by Photo be useful for me?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    GoogleMaps, and dare I add OnDemand with free access to sports, weather, stocks, news, movies and more!!

GoogleMaps will win 2007 if the add the GPS and contacts!
    Google Maps and Treo Launcer.
    Treo Launcher is very good.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Directory Assistant 3.26 invaluable to sales peeps on the road.
    (Not sure if it is a 2006 app, though I discovered it in 2006 so it gets my vote)
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast