Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    This is for all those people who bought coloured phones (not the enforced cingular graphite - it's a special club see ).

Now that some of you have had your phones for a good few days are you happy with the colour of your phone?

Would you change it and why?

--
    I'm asking because I've got a friend going to the States this weekend and I'm going to get her to grab me a coloured 680 (if any are in stock at the airports) and I'm all confused as to which colour to get given that I won't be able to see it in person until she arrives back in the UK.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stublue View Post
    This is for all those people who bought coloured phones (not the enforced cingular graphite - it's a special club see ).

Now that some of you have had your phones for a good few days are you happy with the colour of your phone?

Would you change it and why?

--
    I'm asking because I've got a friend going to the States this weekend and I'm going to get her to grab me a coloured 680 (if any are in stock at the airports) and I'm all confused as to which colour to get given that I won't be able to see it in person until she arrives back in the UK.

I would NOT change my mind At first I ordered an unlocked graphite from PALM, but due to the delay, ended up cancelling my order and buying one from Airport Wireless - an ARCTIC!!!! Now I'm pretty conservative, and had settled on the graphite (had a 650 about a year ago and other silver/grey PDA/smartphones since), but something about that crisp white appealed to me!

I decided to be different and take a leap, and haven't looked back since getting my Arctic! I LOVE IT! White and grey combo is very contemporary and sleek....I'm really enjoying it! If there's a color you're drawn to, I say GO FOR IT! Good luck.
    Very happy with the copper color - wouldn't change it for the others.
    Crimson and loving it! Although, it is a very personal decision, you know. One can never be too careful about the all important color of the various mobile devices. Only you can decide...
    Seattle Area Realtor - www.atruehome.com
    www.Ragnaroc.org
    I think the Arctic is a great compromise between the "hip" of the Crimson and the stolidness (if that's a word) of the Graphite. I wouldn't take anything puke-orange if you gave it to me and promised me a monthly fee for using it. I'll let the flaming from Austin keep that wretched color all to themselves.

I just had a thread on this yesterday. I actually picked the copper. Dbarrett made a very good point. Copper is different enough to make an impression but it's still subdued enough to be professional. Even though we received the graphite yesterday and it's really nice. That's why I had to ask for everyone advice. Well at SFO we have all colors including the "coveted" graphite . So if your flying through stop by
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Sorry Lady Treo, I completely missed your colour thread.

I'll find out tonight what airports she's travelling through. If she's going to San Fran, I'll drop you a line!

See this is why they shouldn't make different colours - I hate this kind of choice.
    Where is the Pearlized Lilac !!

Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    I have the Crimson Treo 680. I am happy with the color. It is not a shiny red, rather a high tech flat color. It looks great, and the Treo fits very well in my hand. Really like this device so far! We'll see how the battery life works out.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I have Artic. not getting dirty like I thought it would. Very nice
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    Arctic!!! It looks great in a skin case.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    I have the Arctic as well, and I love it! Although now that I've seen people's pictures of Crimson, it's looking kind of tasty.
    I will have to agree with the others about the copper. Everyone who has seen it notices it & likes it. I felt like I was going out on a limb but glad now.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jessi_9783 View Post
    Arctic!!! It looks great in a skin case.
    Which skin case?? Put up some pics!!!

THanks.
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!