1.    #1  
    Got my 2 graphite 680's in on tues (finally) from palm.

This is like coming back to the hottest girl you ever dated after years away (sorry to be sexist women members)!!
    I have used almost every device out there from PPC to Symbian S. 60 (ver.1-3); Series 80; UIQ (ver.1-3)- some have more features however:
    THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN A TREO!!!

RN
    Quote Originally Posted by robertnobleman View Post
    Got my 2 graphite 680's in on tues (finally) from palm.

This is like coming back to the hottest girl you ever dated after years away (sorry to be sexist women members)!!
    I have used almost every device out there from PPC to Symbian S. 60 (ver.1-3); Series 80; UIQ (ver.1-3)- some have more features however:
    THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN A TREO!!!

RN
    Which is actually a pretty sad state of affairs for the converged device industry all in all!

My Samsung i500 crushed the Treo in terms of performance. FAR better form factor (flip), much, MUCH smaller, FAR better phone. Problem is..it's dated [runs PalmOS 4], and doesn't have the latest features (BT, reliable text messaging or updated Web browsing). So, I'm TRYING to like the Treo - but it is a big, clunky brick that I sure don't find as 'nice' as a compact flip phone like the i500.

C'Mon Palm. If people are getting this excited about a big, clunky brick..imagine what you COULD come out with if you could 'get it together' on the design front.

Oh, and make a device we can actually USE while you're at it. My i500 went almost all week with heavy use. I can barely use the 680 LIGHTLY for a half a day without the battery petering out on me.