1.    #1  
    Every time I reset, whether voluntarily or not, my digitizer gets fubared. Serious drift, like an inch or more. every time I reset I have to recalibrate. I have not installed any new software so that's not it. I'm guessing its something to do with the preferences and I'm planning to reinstall Pref Doctor, but I would like some opinions. Has this happened to anyone else or am I just special?

Just yesterday this problem popped up. I've been wracking my brains & digging for answers but I'm completely stumped. Its driving me CRAZY & I need some opinions/advice before I tear my hair out in chunks.
    A similar thing happened to my sister's Treo 650. The screen alignment kept getting messed up like you described, but while I only saw it after a soft reset she said it would happen over time even w/o a reset. She also had problem with BT and IR and couldn't get her BT headset to pair or her IR keyboard to work.

A hard reset made all of the problems go away. I tried doing using BackupBuddy to restore her files, but a full restore also restored the problems so I just had her re-sync with her PC. That seemed to restore all of her data and she's been happy ever since.
    Quote Originally Posted by KabukiAssassin View Post
    Every time I reset, whether voluntarily or not, my digitizer gets fubared. Serious drift, like an inch or more. every time I reset I have to recalibrate. I have not installed any new software so that's not it. I'm guessing its something to do with the preferences and I'm planning to reinstall Pref Doctor, but I would like some opinions. Has this happened to anyone else or am I just special?

Just yesterday this problem popped up. I've been wracking my brains & digging for answers but I'm completely stumped. Its driving me CRAZY & I need some opinions/advice before I tear my hair out in chunks.
    Don't pull your hair out . It will eventually fall out by itself . There is a solution!

I had the same problem. What I did, and it worked (found this in one of the fourms), was the following:

Activate the following Settings:
    Preference
    Date & Date
    Activate both
    "Get Date & Time..." and "Get Time Zone..."

Hope this works!

James
    Last edited by Geekzter; 12/07/2006 at 03:18 PM.
  4.    #4  
    Women lose their hair now?! Dang.

I already have those options enabled & the problem persists :/