Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    OHHH, am I a little ticked now. Everyone knows all the threads about Verichat and working on the 700 etc. Waiting for support etc...etc... Well just for grins, went to the site today, and saw this:

PDAapps is now a part of Intellisync Corporation

VERICHAT is no longer for sale.

This Product Discontinuance Notification is to inform you of the intention of Nokia to discontinue selling the following products effective immediately:

VeriChat, I300AlertMgr, I300EZKeyGuardnMute, I300PictureCallerID, I300SpkrPhMgr, I300VibraBlinkHack, I330PictureCallerID, I330PolyVibraBlinkHack, I330SMS, I500SMS, KBTracker, MarknDial, SMSFilter, Treo300SMS, Treo600SMS, TreoAlertMgr, TreoAlertMgr_Upgrade, TreoPictureCallerID.

Nokia will discontinue support for these products, except Verichat, on December 15th 2006.

Needless to say, now I am pretty ticked off being as even though I am using the hacked 650 version, I renewed my license for another year so that I could use it. And now they are obviously not going to fix it, nor support it after a period of time I am guessing. Ohh well, guess it is finally time to throw in the towel and look at Caussie or whatever. That just really bites, cuz nothing really touches Verichat.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Sorry, this is the only forum I visit being as I have a 700p. Didn't mean to open another topic. But I know I am not the only one that visits only this forum heh. But thanks for the link.
    <closed>