1.    #1  
    I guess I hadn't really thought of doing that but I guess I could. It would still be nice to be able to or know how to have the log do it automatically. Usually this is the way it's done. But it doesn't surprise me that Palm didn't include this feature when they designed it. I've seen a lot of other areas where Palm could have done a better job with both the hardware and the software by not leaving out features and options that would make their products more convenient and user friendly.
    Last edited by mattjh; 12/14/2006 at 08:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattjh View Post
    Does anyone know how to configure the hotsync log so that it will retain information for a longer period of time. I have a Treo 650 and the log is generated in HTML format. I would like to be able to set how long the log keeps information before deleting it or overwritting it. Is there anyway to do this with a:confused any hacks, etc.? Sometimes for troubleshooting purpose it would be nice to have a longer history.
    Could you possibly save the HTML file between logs?

..Handspring...\..........Palm.........\.........Palm........\.........Palm......\.....Motorola.....
    .VisorDeluxe.../............Vx.........../........M-100......./......Treo650.../.......Droid........
  3.    #3  
    Does anyone know how to configure the hotsync log so that it will retain information for a longer period of time. I have a Treo 650 and the log is generated in HTM format. I would like to be able to set how long the log keeps information before deleting it or overwriting it. Is there anyway to do this with any hacks, etc.? Anybody know what limits the size of an htm document? Sometimes for troubleshooting purpose it would be nice to have a longer history.
    Last edited by mattjh; 12/14/2006 at 08:07 PM.