1.    #1  
    ey guys!

Im from Manila and I ordered my 680 in the US. My aunt recently got it but she said the only contents of the box is the phone, the screen protecter.

these items were missing in the box:
    1.mobile music pack
    2.music cd
    3.palm stereo headset
    4.palm 1gb memory card

isnt this for freE? i mean shouldnt this be included in the box? what else should be in the box? grr!!
    You should also have a wall charger and some headphones in the box?... The music pack may come separately and this would inculde the CD, SD card etc...
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    ChrisinDiego is correct.
    Whan I bought mine at the PalmStore, they gave me a separate envelope that had the card, headphones, CD, etc. in it.
    The music pack is seperate but they are while supplies last. Where did you buy from?

yes and the charger, USB cable should also be in the box. There is a list on the palm website of what is included.
    Quote Originally Posted by PseriesFan View Post
    ey guys!

Im from Manila and I ordered my 680 in the US. My aunt recently got it but she said the only contents of the box is the phone, the screen protecter.

these items were missing in the box:
    1.mobile music pack
    2.music cd
    3.palm stereo headset
    4.palm 1gb memory card

isnt this for freE? i mean shouldnt this be included in the box? what else should be in the box? grr!!
    Hey PseriesFan,

You should have the following in the box:

Palm Treo 680 smartphone
    Rechargeable battery
    AC power charger
    USB sync cable
    Headset
    Stylus
    Palm Software
    Installation CD
    with User Guide and
    desktop synchronization
    software for
    Windows and Mac
    User documentation

Plus:

Palm 1GB Memory Card add memory to carry even more of your favorite songs, playlists, and podcasts1.
    Palm Hybrid Headset Treo headset doubles as stereo headphones for your MP3 files.
    Palm Treo 680 Music CD includes Pocket Tunes™ Deluxe and FREE 30-day trial to Yahoo! Music Unlimited To Go3.

There is no reason that it shouldn't be there. Offer ends Dec.22/06 and applies to both Cing. & unlocked models.

I would call Palm and let them know asap.
    Gosh...how did I get beat with 2 replies prior to my message.
    Man, thats some quick typing!

Caally.
  7.    #7  
    thank you so much for the quick replies. I'll email my aunt now about the accessories. She said she'll call customer service and complain about it.

I bet Palm was such in a hurry to deliver it to her. She ordered it just this Monday and got it today and to think this is a graphite. hehe she told the customer representative that she's leaving for Manila on Dec 12, so they really rushed it to her. I just hope that when they send the missing accessories, it will reach her on time. especially the 1 gb memory card huhu
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcatny View Post
    The music pack is seperate but they are while supplies last. Where did you buy from?

yes and the charger, USB cable should also be in the box. There is a list on the palm website of what is included.
    bought it via Palm website, shes based in san Francisco. can u please give me the link in the palm website where its stated what is included? really appreciate it thanks

also, does it say in the website that the music pack (while supplies last)?