Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MattM2G View Post
    Yes. it Vibrates, but I have noticed that it vibrates at a different frequency than the 650. Palm has used a "Spasmodic Crophisator" that now throculates in the panoric arch!!! What were they thinking?!!!! I am seriously upset now. Between this and the blinking snowflake, I am definately devastated at the limitations of this device!!!!
    I throculated my panoric arch once. I was 16 at the time. It was terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattM2G View Post
    Yes. it Vibrates, but I have noticed that it vibrates at a different frequency than the 650. Palm has used a "Spasmodic Crophisator" that now throculates in the panoric arch!!!
    You used to write for ST-TNG, am I right? am I right?
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickS View Post
    You used to write for ST-TNG, am I right? am I right?

No, actually MST3K!!! j/k..
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
    So, first there was the asterisk fiasco, now the antenna debacle! It's incredible!

Has anyone else noticed the antenna present on all the little Treo icons? Huh?? Huh?? They all have them, every single one of them... just look at your MyTreo icon! See??? And there are others, believe me!

So, what's all this we heard about the new, sleeker form factor! Ha! It was all a lie ! A miserable, calculated lie to get us to shell out more of our hard-earned gadgetbucks! The antenna's still there, and I have proof.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickS View Post
    Has anyone else noticed the antenna present on all the little Treo icons? Huh?? Huh?? They all have them, every single one of them... just look at your MyTreo icon! See??? And there are others, believe me!
    its just another of palm sticking it to us.

giving us icons with antennas is just a way of them to telling us we arent worthy of an antenna.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    i went to the movies yesterday, and like a good movie goer, I put the phone on vibrate. the phone actually vibrates when you do.

cool.

l
    Heehee - very cool. On a serious note, I like the "new" vibrate - one time my Treo 650 fell out of the little pocket that is on the side of my bed where it usually charges. The pocket seems to help "muffle" the sound of the vibration in the middle of the night (like I could possibly turn it off for a second!!!!). So, the Treo 650 was under the bed, and our server monitoring system went nuts and alerted me all night that a server was down - every few minutes. The next morning my husband told me that a "bellowing antelope" was under our bed and had kept him awake all night! I slept through it

The 680 isn't quite as LOUD when it vibrates.

Danita
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12