1.    #1  
    It's Lady_Treo and Big Mike and we are finally able to get our 680's today and before Johnnie gets back we need to know what color to get. We hav e helped so many others pick a color, and now it's our turn. I am undecided between the graphite and copper. Mike is being a girl and can't pick between all 4 colors. Now I have a question pertaining to the copper. Is it hard to read the letters with a copper background with white lettering. Please respond fast. Before Johnnie gets back.

We Thank You
  2. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    That's great news! Finally, eh?

Sorry though I can't help cuz i got an arctic, but i'm real happy for you guys.
    I got the Arctic, and I love it, but...the Crimson's pretty too
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Treo View Post
    It's Lady_Treo and Big Mike and we are finally able to get our 680's today and before Johnnie gets back we need to know what color to get. We hav e helped so many others pick a color, and now it's our turn. I am undecided between the graphite and copper. Mike is being a girl and can't pick between all 4 colors. Now I have a question pertaining to the copper. Is it hard to read the letters with a copper background with white lettering. Please respond fast. Before Johnnie gets back.

We Thank You
    I have a copper and I haven't found the letters hard to read at all, neither in the light or dark.
    I've seen all 4 in person. While I like the Graphite myself, I admit that it's rather plain and conservative looking. But as far as the colored ones, I'd rank them in this order:

1) Crimson
    2) Copper
    3) Arctic

I almost got the Crimson myself. If I owned anything at all that was red (car, jacket, etc.) then I probably would have gotten it. But I don't, so I decided on the Graphite.

Before I saw them all, I was pretty set on getting either arctic or graphite, but the arctic one did not look as good in person as the others. And I'm not biased against white. I actually have a White & Silver Dell Laptop computer. But the Arctic on the Treo did not look as nice as the white on my laptop.

Well, that was just my opinion anyway.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbarrett5381 View Post
    I have a copper and I haven't found the letters hard to read at all, neither in the light or dark.
    i second that. i love the copper - i think it's a distinctive color that is still subdued enough to be used in a professional environment...
    Go for the copper, Stephanie! You have loads of personality, at least on the phone, and you definitely need some COLOR!

I can't speak for the copper, but I have no problems seeing the letters on the keyboard of my crimson either during the day or night.

The arctic that I had for a few days was less boring than I thought it would be, but still wasn't my style.

I think for a guy, the graphite is the way to go IMO. I saw one in the cingular store and was surprised at how "dimensional" the whole thing looked. Very sharp looking.

I adore my crimson, it's such a deep rich color. I know I would have loved the copper equally, but since it's my team's color I ultimately got that one.

So, those are my opinions, for what they are worth!
    I'm a chick who enjoys the finer things in life
    I like the fact that the dial pad numbers are darker on the arctic and graphite than the others - so go arctic/graphite..prolly arctic so ppl stare at you

PLUS ppl will wonder where you got that cool iPod phone
    I was going to go graphite, then couldn't wait so I went with the copper. I wasn't sure about it at first but I am glad now.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Go for the Copper.... Besides the graphite, the copper looks best!!
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
  11.    #11  
    Thanks everyone for the advice. I picked copper and Big Mike has chosen the red. The graphite though looks really nice. Once again thanks and we are about to get our phones. YAY!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Treo View Post
    Thanks everyone for the advice. I picked copper and Big Mike has chosen the red. The graphite though looks really nice. Once again thanks and we are about to get our phones. YAY!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you enjoy yours as much as we're enjoying ours! Keep us posted on accessories!!!
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Arctic. It goes with everything. Especially if you are a mac user.
    diane