1.    #1  
    sometimes it takes 20 seconds to load Blazer. antone else have this problem?
    Mine loads quickly-less than 2 seconds
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    I've had that happen to me, too. Not very often, but once or twice, it would go to a white screen for ten seconds or more. I thought it had crashed, but then Blazer popped up. I have no idea what was going on there.
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    mine loads much,much, quicker then the 650.
    morris stalk
    Clearing dbCache most likely...how fast does it load up immediately after a soft-reset?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Mine loads almost instantly but takes 20 seconds to get out of because of the dbCache clearing itself. Lame
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Mine used to do this. You need to do a clean install (hard reset and load apps separately). When I did this, it fixed it. Blazer was not usable at the 20 sec delay but now it loads in 1-2 secs.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    I've already done 2 hard resets while trying to figure out which apps crash and which don't. It's way easier to do it now, and they even dressed up the "Erase all Data?" screen with a 5-way nav picture and bilingual support (if it was already there, I never noticed)

Blazer never did give me problems though. Not yet at least.