1.    #1  
    Anyone have a recommendation for a binder or planner-type thing for the Treo? (I have a 700w.)

I found one on Franklin Covey's site, but the rep told me it wouldn't fit the Treo, just Palm Pilots.

Here comes the high maintenance piece:
    * I don't want anything with velcro - I carry my Treo around in my purse and don't want crap all over it.

* I prefer to carry a note pad to most of my meetings, so I want something I can just slip my Treo in while I'm walking out the door. (I know, I can type on the Treo, yada yada. I still take notes with pen and paper - easier to draw and pass along the notes for someone else to do the work later. Plus, our culture at work is incredibly conservative and these "newfangled gadgets" aren't always seen positively.)

Anything out there?
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Check out DayTimers website. I think they have something that might work for you.
  3.    #4  
    I need something that holds a letter-sized pad or similar ... the ones listed on the site here seem to be treo-sized with the ability to put a small notebook in them at most.

As follow up .... Daytimer has a binder (similar to the Franklin folks), but customer service reps couldn't tell if it fit a Treo. The clips expand to 3", so I'm doubtful - - I think the Treo is too narrow and too thick. I may order one online and return it if it doesn't fit, but that's kinda a hassle.

http://day-planner.daytimer.com/PDA-...lse/4169/Open#
    Quote Originally Posted by jcarbary View Post
    I need something that holds a letter-sized pad or similar ... the ones listed on the site here seem to be treo-sized with the ability to put a small notebook in them at most.

As follow up .... Daytimer has a binder (similar to the Franklin folks), but customer service reps couldn't tell if it fit a Treo. The clips expand to 3", so I'm doubtful - - I think the Treo is too narrow and too thick. I may order one online and return it if it doesn't fit, but that's kinda a hassle.

http://day-planner.daytimer.com/PDA-...lse/4169/Open#

Hello, just curious if anyone has purchased this? Was hoping that the phone fits in the binder

I have been looking in earnest for several months for the same thing, and actually quite surprised that no one makes one ( a letter sized, with a pad, business card holder, CC holder, etc). They are 1000+ of varieties of planners/binders, but none for a Treo.
  5. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    I always thought we had PDAs to do away with binders and the leather-type organizers. To each his own I guess.